• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Post your favourite picture of your bunny/bunnies

Have so manyof Roo now,but i like this one.
  2. R

Picture of Roo Rabbit & Spice Dog

Just another one
  3. R

Picture of Roo Rabbit & Spice Dog

My babbies
  4. R

Should Jack have access to fun all day?

Roo has the run of the downstairs and only goes in his extended cage if we go out or night time. He does use his cage as his safe place and jumps in there if there's a noise he doesn't like. Doesn't leave raisins everywhere, just the occasional one, but most of the time he goes in his litter...
  5. R

Hi I'm new here

Hello and welcome
  6. R

another new bunny mad person!

Hello and welcome to the madhouse :D
  7. R

Hello!

Hello and welcome :D
  8. R

My beautiful girl...

i'm so so sorry,
  9. R

Rabbit Food - Free Sample

It took about 2 weeks for us to get ours and then the shop that they said stocked it did, but they mix it with other food. Have to let you know Alice, our rabbit is called Roo too, he is a 14 month old black rex and our daughter named him after Roo in Winnie the Pooh. :D
  10. R

Meet Pickles (Haggis's new girlfriend)

beautiful bun
  11. R

Mubby..BOY ? GIRL ? lol

think you may have to wait and see if the raisins drop.
  12. R

Mubby..BOY ? GIRL ? lol

Can't help with the feeling thing, we just did the sqeezing/pushing and out mr pencil popped. :D
  13. R

Mubby..BOY ? GIRL ? lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. R

Mubby..BOY ? GIRL ? lol

With roo we did the sqeeze/push gently and then looked to see what poped up and we got the thin pencil. Mad subject for a saturday night or what :lol:
  15. R

He's Here!

what a beauty, such a handsome fella. :D
  16. R

Housing - what does your rabbit live in?

Roo sleeps in extended cage one part is a dog crate and the other part is pet shop brought cage, have extended the pet shop one up as well. If i had known how cheap ex large dog crates were on E-bay would have just got one of those. We took the crate we had for the dog (cocker spainel) medium...
  17. R

Basic Advice & Update as promised

First i must apolgise if any of this does not make sense have very heavy cold and can not stop sneezing. Have to keep deleting words as i keep sneezing. :D Lets see if i can remember everything Litter trays, newspaper, wood chip and lots of hay in both litter trays (We change both once a...
  18. R

Ginormous Rabbit - Lugs

I'm sorry but don't you just want to pick that man up by his ears and see if he likes it. Some people are just unbelivable. Poor bunny, I hope this big boy finds a wonderful forever home.
  19. R

SMELLS!?

Roo's wee wee was differently very strong smelling before he was neutered. now there is no smell unless you get up close and personal to his litter trays :D Don't know about the rabbit smell though all i ever smell is the hay and i like that.
Back