• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. CymberliRenai13

Home healing until monday

shes not on baytril this time its called sulfamethoxazole/trimeth. its cherry flavored and she loves it. its also started to show some improvement with her cough
  2. CymberliRenai13

Shes on a month long course now and if shes not better in a month were gonna do another month
  3. CymberliRenai13

update so i think the emeraid saved her. she stopped eating but she tried to latch on to the syringe when we fed her. i took her to the vet and she has an upper respiratory infection. the vet prescribed her an antibiotic called sulfamate something or other that tastes like cherries. she really...
  4. CymberliRenai13

Hey all. does anyone know wether i can give my bun emeraid and pedialyte? together? i had some leftover emeraid from her bout with pnuemonia 3 weeks ago. unfortunately we didnt have the money to get her to the vets today and theyre closed tomorrow. but we do now and will take her on monday. can...
  5. CymberliRenai13

coughing sneezing gagging noise?

she seems to do a bit better when i hold her in my lap raised up a little bit.
  6. CymberliRenai13

i mean we had to be put on a billing plan because we cant afford it. i just emailed them and im calling all other local vets tomorrow.
  7. CymberliRenai13

im not so sure now. shes been on baytril for 6 days now and shes still coughing. but its like shes coughing up stuff and is having a little trouble breathing. it sounds awful. i don't really know what to do since we cant charge anymore at the vets... its like when we cough up phlegm. do you...
  8. CymberliRenai13

update so i took alis to the vet this morning. shes allergic to the aspen bedding and it turns out it gave her ear mites in one ear. but the took care of them and put her on another week of Baytril. it turns out her hay is o dusty as well and that she has a really sensitive nose. but shes doing...
  9. CymberliRenai13

My bun is making a weird noise. i read in a post on here from several years ago about it earlier. She keeps making this noise and then chewing after words like shes coughed something up. she has been eating and no change in her activity or happiness levels. she has gotten waaaaaaay more cuddlier...
  10. CymberliRenai13

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Cymberli Area you live = West Virginia, U.S. Names of your rabbit = Alis Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Does Homemaker slash student count? One thing you didn't know about me = i have dreadlocks! ;)
Back