• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Neutering

I want to adopt from an animal rescue... But to adopt you have to own the house. And right now we are just renting it
  2. D

Pellets

Ok. Thanks. That means i have to go shopping to get an egg cup.
  3. D

Neutering

Thanks for all the great info guys. I was just asking out of interest. The cage i ordered is this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PET-RABBIT-GUINEA-DOG-PIG-PUPPY-PLAYPEN-PLAY-PEN-METAL-ROOF-ENCLOSURE-HUTCH-CAGE-/191362223455?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Kitchen_Steamers_Cookers_PP&var=&hash=item2c8e13cd5f I...
  4. D

Neutering

Hi guys :) I'm going to get a rabbit soon (already ordered the cage) but I'm not sure whether i should neuter my future rabbit. What are your opinions on this?
  5. D

Pellets

How many pellets a day would be recommended for: 1. A grown up rabbit? 2. A young bunny? Can you please give the amount in spoonfuls. Thanks
  6. D

Pellets

Depends: I'm going to get a rescue rabbit, so whichever rabbit is in need of rehoming then i will take him.
  7. D

Pellets

An egg cup would be 2 tablespoons? So for a young rabbit i will have to get the junior one?
  8. D

Pellets

So its basically like with hamsters. Gradually decrease their food and add new food over a period of a week? Is there any brand you would recommend?
  9. D

Pellets

Hey guys Yes it's me again, sorry for asking so many questions but i need information before i buy my first bunny. I just wanted to ask yous what pellets do you think are the best for a rabbit? Thanks
  10. D

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

NAME: Dave AREA YOU LIVE: Scottish Highlands WHY DID YOU CHOOSE YOUR RU NAME: Dave is my name and i used to breed betta fish and red cherry shrimps which i supplied to 2 local pet shops. I stopped breeding them after one of the pet shops owners unfortunately died of cancer so the shop had to...
  11. D

Alfalfa

12. D

Alfalfa

I like to have everything planned :) That's good then, i was worried that i would have to feed them alfalfa. Why is it so expensive?
  13. D

Alfalfa

Hey guys :) So I'm going to get a rabbit (s) soon and i already decided on a cage:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Outdoor-Rabbit-Protection-72-inch-Rectangle/dp/B0064OEJGM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1413136222&sr=8-3&keywords=rabbit+pen The cage will be kept indoors with the rabbit having 4-5hrs outside...
  14. D

Hey guys

Cheers mate :) I live in the Highlands :D
  15. D

Hey guys

Thanks for replying. I use Fitch bedding for my hammies. I have an exotics vet that i take my hamsters and budgies to about 30mins driving. The vet is small but very nice. It's £26 for a visit and £12 for a nurse appointment. How much is insurance for a rabbit? I have insurance for my dog but...
  16. D

Hey guys

I use Fitch bedding for my hammies so that wouldn't be a problem. And about the vet i have an exotic vet about 30 mins driving from where i live. I was thinking about a pair but that would be a bit too high cost and then they obviously need more space so that's why i decided to stick with one...
  17. D

Hey guys

Thanks for answering my questions :) How much on average do you think you spend money for each rabbit monthly?
  18. D

Hey guys

Hi guys :) My name is Dave and im a newbie to this forum. I live in Scotland. I never had rabbits but i am planning on getting one after i have done enough research and know everything i need to know- that's why i joined this forum. I am a member on HamsterCentral: a hamster forum. Right now i...
Back