• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. lollypop1984

rex bunny with dental issues

hi guys i was just wondering who has rex's and do your suffer from dental issues. thanks
  2. lollypop1984

help with a behaviour

Hi guys, just had my 2 buns out in the run for a couple of hours. the last half hour 1 of my rabbits started to stomp her back foot (only1) and making a low grumble noise. Im a little unsure what this means. She likes to jump on my back and she did it on my back as well. Im unsure if she saw...
  3. lollypop1984

Dental Bunnys :(

So its official my 2 buns both have dental issues one more so than the other. So far its looking like i will need to do it every 6 months which i don't think is that bad having see how some of you guys have to do it more often. They went to the vets 3 months ago and was given till now to try...
  4. lollypop1984

awesome rabbit products

Im not sure if this is aloud if not please delete. There is a awesome pet supplies place on Facebook. Its called Manor pet housing. There stuff looks awesome i have ordered a few product for my 2 today. Check it out guys its priced reasonably as well. Thanks
  5. lollypop1984

Bunny grumbles at me

Hi guys looking for a bit of advice i have 2 rabbit both girls and both neutered. one of my rabbits (rex) grumbles at me when i touch the other (mini lop). just wondering what this could be. the lop is fine unless you move her bowl when there is food in it. Any advice guys thanks
  6. lollypop1984

new run for my bunnys part 2

7. lollypop1984

new run for my buns

8. lollypop1984

lino and Rex's

Hi guys hope you all had a good xmas and new year. Just a quick on, i see a lot of you use lino i was wondering if anyone has a rex on lino. i would love to make it easier for me to clean my buns out but don't want her feet to suffer. Any advice. Thanks
  9. lollypop1984

growling and going to bite

Hi guys, i have 2 neutered female rabbit one is fine but my rex has started to get a tad aggressive when me but mainly my partner goes in to feed and water she will growl at him and lunge at him. she has not bitten him yet is there anything i could do also he has a tendancy to bite my trousers...
  10. lollypop1984

indoors for winter

Hi guys i was just wondering what people were doing with there buns if this nasty cold weather hits. I'm getting prepared just in case i have to bring them in. what do you all think. i know they can be kept outside but wasn't sure if they would be ok if it gets to -7 like they say it will. Thanks
  11. lollypop1984

need to eat more hay

Hi guys, anyone have any tips on getting buns to eat more hay. my 2 rabbits both 8/9 months old 1 rex 1 lop both have small spurs. they have fresh veg and hay daily and they also have a mix of ss and n/t. i have cut back on there pellets and been giving 3 different types of have. Timothy, meadow...
  12. lollypop1984

small spurs

Hi guys i was just looking for a little help/advice, i took my 2 rabbits to the vets yesterday for there winter MOT and they both have small spurs not there teeth. the vet says there is nothing to worry about yet but i need to take them back in 2 months. They both had spurs a few months back but...
  13. lollypop1984

science select

Hi guys i was looking for a little advice. My 2 buns are on natures touch which i love but they have to eat so much of it that its costing me a arm and a leg so i have been mixing some of the science select in to make it go further. But they really aren't keen at all.... how long did it take...
  14. lollypop1984

shavings

Hi guys I'm new to this site and i was wondering why lots of you don't use shavings. I'm currently using it along with lots of hay. One of my buns is a rex, is there a better substrate. Thanks
  15. lollypop1984

rabbit hide

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm going to build a hide box for my 2 bunnys and was wondering what woods i can use that will be safe for my buns. thanks
  16. lollypop1984

Hi guys

Hi guys I'm Lauren i joined this group a few days ago. I have 2 6 month old bunnys a brown rex named thistle and a albino lop named skye. Glad to be on here as i have found lots of useful information. Thanks you :)
Back