• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. ASTRID

New rescue - may be upsetting to some

I'm glad he's in safe hands now x
  2. ASTRID

Baby pics

Beautiful ! x
  3. ASTRID

Rescued Bun - Unsure of what to do next for him - lonely?

Aww a netherland dwarf just like my max x
  4. ASTRID

Floki the wild baby rabbit

Thats amazing, well done x
  5. ASTRID

Share your rabbit palace x

Wow I did not expect to have that many reply's it was lovely seeing all your set ups please do post any new or old ones so we can all have a look ! x
  6. ASTRID

Blue and blue skys !

:lol: wow I dont think I could do that at the moment there is a divide in their cage so hopefully that will come out next week end x
  7. ASTRID

mystery bunny death - possible predator that i dont know about?

sometimes we have to come to terms with the fact that we might never know what went wrong but I hope that you have fond memory's x Astrid x :cry:
  8. ASTRID

Blue and blue skys !

I'am proud to announce that today I picked up blue and have put a divide in the cage to introduce them and so far it is going well I will post some pictures tomorrow (I'm so excited!). Astrid x
  9. ASTRID

Neutering or not (started to hump)

Tell me about it bugsy (passed away) actually got asked to be sent home early because apparently he was pinging of the walls! x
  10. ASTRID

Hello Guys x

Thanks x
  11. ASTRID

Hello Guys x

Imagen meeting you here bosshogg x
  12. ASTRID

Share your rabbit palace x

Thought this thread could be full of our rabbit palaces x (would love to see yours) :wave: Heres mine:
  13. ASTRID

Neutering or not (started to hump)

Yes please do get him neutered by a good vet ! cutie x
  14. ASTRID

Any help with Bonding x

Thank you I appreciate your experience as it is quite worrying getting a rabbit and maybe not being able to give it back if it all goes horably wrong x
  15. ASTRID

Any help with Bonding x

Thank you x
  16. ASTRID

Hello Guys x

Thanks may I ask what branches you used x
  17. ASTRID

Hello Guys x

Thank you x
  18. ASTRID

Any help with Bonding x

I will check with them I really do hope they have that sort of policy x
  19. ASTRID

Any help with Bonding x

Just wondering what peoples experiences are like with bonding a RSPCA animal with one of your own and the steps you should take to make it easier. If anyone did have any trouble with a RSPCA rabbit were you aloud to take it back ? Thanks Astrid x
  20. ASTRID

Hello Guys x

Thank you Fee, I hope it goes well to x
Back