• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Thank you and goodbye

After much soul searching. We have decided to close Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare from the 1st January 2014. I have run this rescue, for the most part with only my family as support although that has changed slightly over the last few years, and for that I am extremely grateful to Jeannette...
  2. R

Tree of Light 2013

Sponsor a Fairy light in memory of those who we miss, in aid of helping those who are still looking for their special forever home. Sponsor a Fairy Light has been set up in memory of those whom are now at the rainbow bridge with our family and friends to care for them until we meet them again...
  3. R

Homecheck needed in Bedworth CV12-sorted

This is for our little rabbit Sassie The rabbit she's going to live with has lost his partner and is very down and depressed so this needs doing sooner rather than later. Can anyone help me please Thank you
  4. R

Homecheck needed in Soilhull B90

This is for the last of the baby sows, She has been on her own for a while so would be lovely to get her out to her new huspig. The lady is away on her hols until the 28th so it would be for after then. If anyone can help please get in touch with me. :D
  5. R

Bosworth the ebay bunny

Back in June 2011 I was asked to help a little bunny who was on ebay by Fluffers. We took him in and visited the vets as I felt there was a lot going on with him. It wasn't good news his mouth was a mess he needed serious dental work and loads of TLC. We named him Bosworth and hoped that...
  6. R

Homecheck needed in Leicestershire LE9- Cancelled

Can anyone help with this please it's for a pair of older neutered sows. If you can please contact me. Many thanks :)
  7. R

Homecheck needed in Leicestershire LE8-Sorted

Is there anyone in this area that could help with a homecheck for a young sow please. If so please get in touch with me as soon as possible Many thanks
  8. R

Homecheck needed in Derbyshire DE7-Sorted

This is for another of the baby sows. :) (won't be any left soon) So if you can help by doing the homecheck there is a very lonely boar who would be very grateful. Please either reply on here or drop me a Pm Thank you
  9. R

Homecheck needed in Warwickshire CV34-Sorted

This is for one of the baby boars born to the dumped sows last September. Now that they are neutered we really need to get them out to their new homes. So if you can help please drop me a Pm Thank you
  10. R

Homecheck needed in Hertfordshire SG6-Sorted

Again this is a home for one of the baby sows, born to the dumped guineas last year. If anyone can help please drop me a pm Thank you
  11. R

Homecheck needed in Birmingham B30-Sorted

This is for a pair of the baby sows that where born to the dumped guineas last September. Really need to get these guys moving now they've been neutered so if anyone can help please drop me a Pm Thank you
  12. R

RNGPW's Sally-Anne

Meet the tiny diddy Sally-Anne :love::love::love: Handed in due to a marriage breakdown this little girl was a freerange house rabbit until a month ago. When she went in for neutering she presented with bloat and it was a bit of a risky operation the following day when she was finally...
  13. R

Palm oil and rabbits

I'm having trouble getting hold of freeze dried grass for the rabbits and guineas at the moment. But my supplier has just managed to get hold of a new one but it has palm oil on it. Does anyone know if it would be safe to feed. At the moment I feed freeze dried grass every other day with...
  14. R

Transport request from Rngpw Warwickshire - GU46 hampshire

This is to get the two guinea pigs Shimmy and Stomp to their new mummy. Even if it's some of the way then she can do some of the journey to collect but not all the way. Please let me know if you can help
  15. R

Homecheck needed in Hampshire GU46

This is for a pair of neutered boars that have been in our care for a year now. If anyone cna help with this please get in touch with me. :)
  16. R

Homecheck needed in Warwickshire CV36-Done

This is for a pair of neutered sows that where from the big group. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful, please get in touch Tracy
  17. R

Happy bunnies, Thank you Mr and Mrs Helgalush

My animals also had a box of goodies from our dear friends Mr and Mrs Helgalush The Hooligans Mango Fandango Puddle Duck with her new willow tunnel Bosworth and Drizzle the bunnies that broke all my bonding rules. :love::love:
  18. R

Homecheck needed in Sheffield S13

Again for another of the sows from the big group. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful Please get in touch with me either on here or by pm :) Thank you
  19. R

Tree of Light- Closed

Sponsor a Fairy light in memory of those who we miss, in aid of helping those who are still looking for their special forever home. Sponsor a Fairy Light has been set up in memory of those whom are now at the rainbow bridge with our family and friends to care for them until we meet them again...
  20. R

Homecheck needed in Swindon sn2

This is for guinea pig/s If anyone is in the area and could help. I be very grateful as we're desperate for space at the moment. Please get in touch either by pm or on here. Thank you
Back