• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Poorly Benji

Hi everyone, has been a very long time since I've posted on here, Hi to those who remember me :) I'm after a little advice please. Benji had to go in for an op yesterday, turns out it was an abcess under the skin, first we noticed was last weekend when we saw an odd scabby lump on his head...
  2. M

A little help please..........

Hi Gang So sorry I’ve not been on for a while only it’s been really hectic at work and home, hope everyone is well. I’m a bit worried about Benji at the moment, he’d had mucky bum, I think he over indulged when he was outside the other day, so I cut out his dry food and just put him on a hay...
  3. M

Bunny Vid!

My Neice's bunny Thumper saying hello to Benji, we looked after him while they were away on holiday last year :D Click here to see Video
  4. M

Benji & Bluebell vid!

Hope this works :D Playing in the garden last year :) Click here to see Video
  5. M

Christmas Buns!

Hope you enjoy.......... Hey Mom! Hey Mom you listening? Guess what Mom. Santa's been!!! YAY! Right lets have a look what we got Bluebell Let me have a look too! Hey Blue, where are you? (Can you see a little nose peeking out of the bag?!) Right I think that's it! Let's have a...
  6. M

In Memory of my Beautiful boysxxx

These are my two special boys who I miss very much indeed, we lost our beautiful Zak two years ago next January (19th), he lost his fight with bone cancer, the same as Lizzie's beautiful Harriet. We lost our cheeky little bun Buggs two years ago this December (30th). We lost them so close...
  7. M

Thumper...

Thought I share a few pics of my Niece's bun Thumper. He stayed with us whilst they went away on their hols, he's quite a comical little fellow. :D Exploring the garden Chilling after a mad race about Meeting Benji and Bluebell Did you say food! Blimey this running about and meeting...
  8. M

V cute...

Here's a link my bosses wife sent me.... all I can say is awwwwww http://groups.msn.com/Weimaraners/ducksuckingbunnylovingetc.msnw
  9. M

Not posted pics of my two for a while so here you go........

A few snaps taken last night..... Right Mom this needs a trim.... That's better..... Sit and look pretty you say...... I'll try my best.. Benji that's just being darn idle, sit up and eat your food nicely Blimey all that eatings made me tired... Awwww Bunny Snuggles...
  10. M

Wild Bun holiday snaps...........

Thought I'd share these with you all, when we were away in St Ives I was able to get my bunny fix due to the site we stayed on having these wonderful wild buns roaming about :D ..................
  11. M

A & P Pellets

Well I've now changed Benji and Bluebell over to A&P Natural Rabbit Pellets, they were on D&H Rabbit Royale as nice as it was I wanted them to have a food with more fibre in. They are having 100 grams a day between them, I'm sure I've read somewhere this is about right medium size bun, do you...
  12. M

Where can I find...

a really nice bunny garden ornament?? It's for the spot in the garden where my little Bun Buggs is buried. I've been to a couple of garden centres and had a look online but not come up with anything yet. Thanks for you help. :D
  13. M

Spring Bunnies

A few shots taken today.... Right Mom I think this needs a trim.... Errrm don't think this needs trimming Mom... Teamwork! Benjamin!!!! What! It wasn't me.... honest! See I'm just sitting here! Phew all this gardening has worn me out!
  14. M

Can I......

add smiley central smiles to my posts at all? Thanks
  15. M

Howdy Doody!!

Hi everyone, I must say supa forum only just found it, I'll being doing a lot of cathcing up tonight when I get home :lol: Great work girls!! Mandy Benji & Bluebells Mom :)
Back