• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Well hello there :)

Am starting to think i should be helping rabbits in need. Maybe its to soon. Then again it can never be soon enough. I need to do something that doesn't involve housing a rabbit as that isn't an option right now. Any ideas?
  2. S

Jack Jack had to be put down today. He was constantly sick with this or that. I felt that even though his life was short it wasn't fair. I feel guilty even though he kept get ill. Every time I turned around i had to go to the vet. Everything happens for a reason.
  3. S

Hello! My name is Sarah and I am mum to Jack and my hamster magic. I have posted before and didn't think that anyone would post anything back. I was amazed when people did. You see Jack is a one eyed rabbit with a head tilt. I am greatful for the support that I recieved and I just wanted to...
  4. S

Head Tilt

:cry: So back in May I looked out in the garden and Jack had this horrible head tilt and started rolling (flipping) like mad. I ran to the vets and got medication, but it didn't work and two weeks later the point came where I gave him steroids as a last resort. They worked! He stopped rolling...
Back