• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. louise200

Kung fu Basil

This pic makes me laugh :-)
  2. louise200

"It's my 'hammock'..."

(... and definitely NOT your sheet) ;-)
  3. louise200

Let us in!

Ever since our house bunny arrived the cats are outside for the day and inside for the night. This is what I see every time I go to the kitchen :shock::lol: I do feel a bit guilty, but they do get to give me dead legs all night sleepng on the bed!
  4. louise200

Vets discovered milk during spay

My friend had her two female rabbits spayed last Friday and one has come back with antibiotics as well as painkillers because the vet saw milk in her teats (she's never been near a male rabbit, her other female is housed separately and neither free ranges outside) They've had her for 3.5 months...
  5. louise200

Indoors for winter option

OH has agreed I could have the rabbits inside over winter if wanted (hurrah!) as I do miss them. But I need to make sure it's right thing to do, as they do seem happy outside. I'm not sure if it would stress them out too much. Room is carpeted and 9ft by 8.6, so a bit more square foot than...
  6. louise200

New Hutch

I asked family, my OH etc to club together to get me (or in fact the rabbits :) the perfect new hutch for my birthday prez and Scott, 'The Hutch Man' made it and it's arrived this morning!!! It's amazing and huge, lol! It's the dimensions to fit within the aviary at the end so they can be up...
  7. louise200

Recycling bedding in litter tray?

I was wondering if anyone else reuses the old bedding (hay and straw) that isn't damp but is 'used' as it were, in the litter trays? I've been collecting it all up when I change it out and getting quite a store, seems a shame to bin it and our 3 compost bins are full up :) They are really good...
  8. louise200

Outdoor housing project and fox proofing

Hi all, We're partway into our rescue bunnies outdoor housing and I want to make sure it's as predator proof as possible so all info, tips, observations and comments welcome, thanks. It's going to be a shed and access to the run, on a concrete base, with a tunnel to another run on the grass...
  9. louise200

Hello everyone :-D

Hi All, i've just joined and have very quickly become all things bunny OBSESSED since adopting 2 brothers who we've named Perry and Basil ;) from a local rescue. They are something over 1 year old, delightful, gorgeous and a little bit nervous lops (but not sure what exact breed) They are doing...
Back