• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Binky Free Ginny Binky Free

Just want to let you know we lost our bun Ginny this morning. :cry: I found her hiding behind her and her late partner Ron's favourite bush. Apart from being 9 years old, I honestly think she passed away from a broken heart as she lost her partner Ron at Easter and they had been together since...
  2. W

Sleep Tight Ron

Today we have to have our 9 year old rabbit Ron put to sleep. :cry: Binky Free Ron Binky Free
  3. W

Mysterious Lump - Update

Hello I haven't been on here for a number of years and I have two 9 year old buns - Ron and Ginny Ron has developed of hard big lump on the back of his neck. His behaviour, mannerisms, eating and pooing has not changed and he is not in pain that is why we are not taking him to the vets until...
  4. W

Our beautiful Red

Today we have had to make the hardest decision to help Red over the Rainbow Bridge. :cry: She was our beautiful red mini rex who behaved more like a dog/cat and with about 3 different names.. Offically Kindred Spirit... shortened to Red and her nickname is Ready Brek. We are blessed to have...
  5. W

Healing Vibes for Red U/D She is coming home

Red is at the vets having a dental today. Please send as much healing vibes to her as she is prone to Gut Statis as well.
  6. W

Bunny pic's in the snow!!!

It just has to be done!!
  7. W

Make Mine Chocolate badges

Where can I get a "make mine chocolate" badge from. Hubby has decided to get a collection of small bunny badges pinned to his work jacket
  8. W

Vibes needed for Red U/D 16/01/08 She is home

Had to take Red to the Vets this morning with a suspected bout of gut stasis. They thought it would be better if she was admitted into the hospital there for the day to see if they can sort her out. Please send lots of vibes A rather worried Jode
  9. W

Vibes Needed

Our vets suspect Ginny may have myxi as she has swollen gentials. They have put her on to baytril at the moment.
  10. W

Worried about Ginny

Hi I am hoping you can help me. Ginny is our english/minilop. The last couple of days she doesn't seem to be herself i.e. not running around the garden. She is still eating, drinking & pooping. She is our bun that every now and then has a sticky bum problem and we are concerned regarding...
  11. W

Fly free and wild Hermy

Tonight when we got home from work we found out that one of our budgies had escaped from the house. :( There was 3 of us looking for her until it was too dark to do so. The chances of us finding her are extremely remote, so we wish her to fly free and wild.
  12. W

Our stupid Red

or is that our clever Red. Red is our mini rex house rabbit. At the moment she is going through a malt, the trouble is she likes getting people angry at us. Her malt pattern on her back looks like her ribs are showing through. Trust me it even caught us out. Will have to try and get a...
  13. W

Had a shock

Ron and Ginny are our 2 loved up outside buns. This afternoon hubby went out into the garden to let them out for a run. He saw a fox cub sitting in front of the hutch. Luckily they both legged it upstairs and hid. All door were still locked etc. One day Ginny will be really bold and will...
  14. W

Healing and Positive vibes please

Had dropped REd off this mornign to the vets as she is being spayed today. Out of all of our buns she is the one we are most worried about, probably because of her size. So can we please have some positive and healign vibes please.
  15. W

Sticky Bum

Hi Ginny at the moment has a case of sticky bun. We have stop all veg and they (Ginny and Ron) have been on hay and pellets now since saturday. The trouble is she still has a sticky bun..... is there any thing else that we can do. I think she might be a bit on the chubby side and not...
  16. W

Fudge

We got a text message Sunday morning stating that Fudge had passed over the Rainbox Bridge. :cry: She was one of the forgotten pet rabbits. You know the ones that the parents buy because the children wants one. She was the most beautiful and friendliest harliquin rabbit. Binky free...
  17. W

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED.... please

It is concerning Red :( . When we went to get her out of her hutch this morning she has pushed the sawdust and hay out of the way and made a nest like dip. She then was lying down directly on the newspaper. At this time we thought nothing of it. We then let her have a 20 minute run around...
  18. W

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED.... please

It is concerning Red :( . When we went to get her out of her hutch this morning she has pushed the sawdust and hay out of the way and made a nest like dip. She then was lying down directly on the newspaper. At this time we thought nothing of it. We then let her have a 20 minute run around...
  19. W

Lump???

Red had her first mxyi jab nearly 2 weeks ago and she now had a quite large hard lump appear on her back (i am certain this is from the jab). According to my DH he thinks the lump is getting bigger (I am no sure) and where her lump is her fur is a different colour. Any ideas or should she be...
  20. W

Spaying

What is the recommended age to get a female bun spayed? I thought it was 6 months. Has this changed? I took red to the vets yesterday :twisted: (she is certainly a fiesty red head) so she could have a check up and have her myxi jab before we put her in to be spayed (she will be 6 months old...
Back