• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Two boys together ... ?

My fiance and I have two house bunnies. But very sadly my girl, Rosie, passed away at the age of 8 a week ago. We have been absolutely devastated. She left behind her partner of 8 years, Billy. He has been very sad and over Christmas he came away with us to my sisters. He was kept in a...
  2. B

Rabbit Hutch Warehouse

Hi :wave: Has anybody ordered their hutch from them? I found them on the internet whilst browsing and was thinking of treating my two indoor buns to a brand new hutch for our new house in a couple of months time. They look nice AND they customise them ;) Sam and the buns x
  3. B

Really worried ... possible lump :-(

I cannot believe it. Upon getting home from work I noticed that something was amiss with Rosie. It looks like a lump underneath her chin (where a dewlap would be) has appeared almost during the day as it wasn't there this morning or last night. It does look like a big dewlap but can one...
  4. B

Bunny Boarding UPSET

Billy & Rosie went to a bunny boarding place recently. I had done a previsit in the summer and she seemed very nice, the hutches were all 5ft and 6ft of a good quality and all situated in a "lean to" extension type thing to her house so undercover. She had fans going at the time of inspection...
  5. B

Rosie too ...

Rosie having a little think ... ... hey do you mind getting that camera off me
  6. B

Billy ... this is for BIRDIE BUN

My b/f holding a contented little Billy
  7. B

Grooming my little man ...

A couple of piccies I took whilst Billy was being groomed ... He hates being groomed and looked longingly at me to come down
  8. B

Piccies of Billy & Rosie

Hello :D I haven't posted any piccies for ages and ages so I hope these come out ok and not too big. Enjoying the garden Billy next to a big ball of white fluff :lol: mmmm this grass is nice We can see our run out there ... lets pose now
  9. B

House Rabbit boarding (Kent)

Hello :D Does anybody know of any nice bunny boarding that caters for house bunnies around the Maidstone area? I have been to one which was outside but under cover but I am not sure :? Thank you :bunny:
  10. B

Mouse in straw

Hello I just went up to my garage to fill up the buns' straw box and found a live mouse inside the bag of straw. After initially screaming and then thinking it looked kind of cute I removed it and sent it on its way, I filled the box and am now thinking is it safe to use the straw for my buns'...
  11. B

Rabbiting On

Hello I joined the RWA last week. I wish I had done this AGES ago now!! I also paid for all the back issues of Rabbiting On from last year and received them Saturday morning. I started opening the package whilst walking up the stairs ........ an hour later I was still sitting on the stairs...
  12. B

Burgess supa forage

Hello bunny people :D I was just wondering if any of you feed this to your bunsters? I am trying to give mine less of their allan & page pellets and more hay since Billy's GS bout(s) so I went and bought them a bag of this. Anyway I am feeding their oxbow hay as well and greens but also...
  13. B

BAYTRILL Billy ...

... and Metacam too ... In December Billy's guts stopped moving and he was put on Baytrill and metacam. I remember the day because it was the day of my Christmas party and I had to administer drugs the next day with the most vicious hangover and trying to hold a struggling bunny down after...
  14. B

Seeking rescue bunnies/centres in Kent / Kentish area

My sister is on the look out for her first house bunny this weekend :D I have persuaded her to get a rescue bunny and she will be joining this forum soon! So if anyone knows of any centres in our area it would be greatly appreciated!! ps she is particularly interested in dwarf/medium lops
  15. B

Cardboard boxes

Does anybody know if it is ok for bunnies to eat cardboard boxes? Mine usually have an array of boxes which are their "bunny hotels" and I cut holes in them and make tunnels but they insist on converting them into their own designs. I have watched them and they do seem to eat the cardboard -...
  16. B

Chubby

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chubby bunster seems to have been up for re-homing for ages, as he was there when I browsed a long time ago :cry: He looks like he needs a good cuddle and a forever home ..... (along with his mate Jack) ...
  17. B

h e l p

No they are not on the internet, they are saved in my documents on my pc here at work. !!! Not sure what to do!! :shock:
  18. B

bunny sam here

Hello I live in Bearsted in Kent and own a 2 bedroom house, one bedroom for me and the other for my two mini lops, Billy and Rosie!! They are very spoilt and I love them to bits! Billy is blue (grey!) with an absolutely gorgeous coat and Rosie is white with pink eyes and a real girl. They are...
Back