• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Our special girl - Fia

I am sorry to hear that. :(
  2. R

Evo - 2 months already

I went over and registered, and my work sent back the reference form, but I've not heard back from them yet. :(
  3. R

Poppet :-(

I am so sorry. It's truly awful news. :cry:
  4. R

Evo - 2 months already

2 months yesterday. :(
  5. R

Hollie Rest In Peace Baby xxxxx

I am so sorry. :(
  6. R

October Candle Ceremony - Wednesday at 9pm

I still can't believe my little guy is in this list. :cry:
  7. R

Lilli-Mai

Another special bun gone. :( I am so sorry.
  8. R

mady moo

Oh no Lisa! I don't believe it! I'm so sorry, this has been a truly rubbish month. :cry:
  9. R

Evo - 2 months already

Thanks, that is really sweet of you. I am going to Animals in Distress today to give them all of his stuff, that is going to be hard, but all the bunnies there will be getting a lovely treat.
  10. R

Evo - 2 months already

It's been a week already, I can't believe it. :cry: Hubby has also read this thread, and was very touched by how many lovely comments there were.
  11. R

Evo - 2 months already

Thank you for all your messages. I miss my boy so much, it's not getting any easier to bear. :cry:
  12. R

Mikey

Oh no! :cry: I hope he and Evo found each other to hop to the bridge together.
  13. R

Evo - 2 months already

Hey, I know I don't come on here a lot anymore, but seeing as so many of you "knew" him, I thought I should let you know that Evo died at the vets yesterday. My gorgeous little cuddle bun food monster has gone. I don't know what it was - I'll always feel that it's because I took him for his...
  14. R

hello, im new

Welcome to the forum. :D Do you have any pics of your animals?
  15. R

How long does A&P normally last for?

Yeah, it's about 3 months normally, although I have kept it sealed and gone over by a week or so sometimes. I've stopped having it now, as I was wasting so much with only 1 bunny.
  16. R

House bunny housing pics...help

Evo has a normal "cage", but I think it's a bit nicer than the usual indoor ones - the base inside it is from a standard 100cm indoor cage, so he has lots of space. :D
  17. R

My Tripper and Scarlett

They are bootiful!! :love:
  18. R

wahooo! look who's all Disapproving!

He looks very disapproving. :D
  19. R

Evo's video

I think there would possibly be chaos!!! :lol: Daisy is lovely, they do look very similar. :love:
  20. R

Evo's video

Evo of course!!!!
Back