• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Charlie has died

PS Derek sends his best wishes, he was shocked to hear about the penguin, he really liked him.
  2. H

Charlie has died

Liz, as I said in the email, I am so sorry to hear about Chas! I was so lucky to meet him, what a star he was, lovely bunny. xxx from me
  3. H

tell me your views

Why not use a box?
  4. H

Is there always a top bunnie?

HI I have 3 bonded and yes in that group Bunny is top Bunny. Will Millie and Keegan, I'm not sure about that one yet as they have on;y been together for a short tim, possibly Keegan.
  5. H

Pesky wabbit!!! lol

I don't htink you have a bad rabbit, I'm afraid this is what rabbits are like.
  6. H

second rabbit - how much extra space is required

I have 3 bunnies in a shed, if they are out all day I tend to give them a bit less as I feel they don't need as much especially if they are munching leaves etc. I maybe offer them a carrot each or something like that. I still put their hay in they box and give them some dry food in the evening.
  7. H

Bonding - advice greatly appreciated!

I think it can. I have a 3 group, but they are mother and 2 sons, although she was split up for them for ages while they were being spayed etc, plus Bunnys daughter who she shared wth died during spay so it was inevitable that she went with Cadbury and twinkle. Anyway, I would try it like...
  8. H

second rabbit - how much extra space is required

Give as much space as poss. Having to rabbits in the garden and exercising during the day and having them in a double 2x4 sounds fine to me.
  9. H

Rob's Unwell

Hope he feels better soon xxxx
  10. H

Im available...

No probs!
  11. H

More than 1 rabbit / fostering

I have a bonded 3 but they are mother and 2 sons
  12. H

Im available...

Yes, tha would be fine Adele, I have on indoor cage available right now so thats fine, yes add my name to the list.
  13. H

Whiskey seeks lovely human

She is lovely! Looks a bit like my Keegan (he has a girlfriend though!) :lol:
  14. H

indoor bunny??

My rabbits are so distructive, I bought lovely things for them, even lined the shed with Lino, its all ruined!!!! :roll:
  15. H

escape in the night!

No, the nearest thing to that was Millie and Keegan live in a run and house thingy in the garden. Well the 2 of them must have been digging together and i looked out of my bedroom window in the morning I saw both of them happily munching the grass. Lucky I have a secure garden :wink:
  16. H

Im available...

to help out were I can. I am in the West Midlands (birmingham) but don't drive and have no transport. Willing to do homechecks and short term fostering of small animal. Happy to help.
  17. H

Look at these two!

Lovely bunnies!!!!!
  18. H

Rabbit insurance

How much is it per month?
  19. H

Is it justified?

No!!!!!!!!!
  20. H

Where did your first rabbit come from?

I got Bunny (my first) from focus do it all (pet section). Wouldn't do it again though have had more satisfaction from rescuing!
Back