• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bunny Magics

Have to Leave my Bunnies for 3 weeks.. very nervous!

Hi everyone... apologies for long post but.. I'm wondering how other people have dealt with leaving their buns in someone else's care :shock: I'll try to keep the story short.. I am going abroad to South Africa and Botswana next week to visit my family for 3 weeks.. unlike the rest of my...
  2. Bunny Magics

Update on my Likkle Ferni :) (3 big pics )

Hi.. some of you may know that my Ferni Bun has been a bit poorly recently, nothing too serious, but she needed antibiotics and I wasn't sure how she would respond to them ( physically or mentally ) as she is young and very nervous. I wasn't sure if the close handling for med's would negatively...
  3. Bunny Magics

Oh No ! My Ferni Bun sneezed white snot :(

I know what I've got to do, and take her to the vet asap...but I'm upset :(
  4. Bunny Magics

Snugglesafe Concerns - what do other people do?

Hi everyone... My Buns totally adore their snugglepads...:D they snuffle and snuggle up with them in obvious excitement everytime I put them in. But i've got a few issues with using them and just wondered what other people who use them have experienced.. 1. My Buns have started to nibble the...
  5. Bunny Magics

Couldn't resist sharing this !

Hi everyone :wave: My sister, who lives abroad, recently sent me this photo... I couldn't resist sharing it! Bless! Makes me go all 'funny' inside :love: X
  6. Bunny Magics

Plant I.D Question

Hi, does anyone know what the plant behind my Forest is? I thought it was Wood Sorrel...and Ok for Buns. I've just moved them to a new area in the garden and it grows in a small bed in their free play / running yard. They do nibble it to no ill affects...but if I can't be sure it is Ok for...
  7. Bunny Magics

Are my Photos to big? - I trying to do a Winter Housing Story on Housing Forum.

Tester Photo... Hi :) I've got about 15 to 20 photos to upload onto the housing Forum, but I don't want to slow the page upload speed if they are too big :? http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag298/visionwell/IMG_1626_zpsc0246d8e.jpg Ooh, thought it was gonna directly upload to my thread.
  8. Bunny Magics

Not sure what to do..unsuitable housing..they stuck inside their small hutches!

Hi, it's taken me about 2 months to write this. Worried about 3 Bunnies welfare...kept in 2hutches...in a front garden by a busy road. Asked in the local shop who it was that kept the bunnies , as I am a bunny person too. I asked in a very friendly way. Staff said they were kept by a lovely...
  9. Bunny Magics

Worming prevention question

My two young rabbits are still very nervous of being handled, being rescued from a dodgy breeder 6 months ago. They are 9 and 10 months old and I have bought worming prevention meds for them from the vets - LAPIZOLE. Thing is though, it is applied via a mouth syringe, 1.5 mil each daily for 5...
  10. Bunny Magics

Advice needed asap! Bonded Bunnies fighting! Help!

Hi, bit freaked out cos my 2 young dutch rabbits had a fight today, second one in a month. :cry: I didn't see it, but I heard it....sounded like a herd of elephants! Went outside to find my 10 month old male Forest, and my 8 month old female Fern, both trembling, breathing very fast, with about...
  11. Bunny Magics

Very Proud Friend of two spring 2014 born Fawn Dutch Bunnies- Forest and Fern

Hi, my name is Samantha, ... I have been close to animals since I was about 5 years old, I am much older than that now. I am totally in love with my two young Dutch treasures..."Forest and Fern" male and female...the journey so far has been incredible! I have been wanting to keep rabbits as...
Back