• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. sgprescue

Wanted: older neutered male (or female?) chinchilla wanted

My 12 year old rescue female chinchilla lost her neutered male partner a while back now. I have just brought her a huge new cage along with new toys and hammocks and I feel now is the right time to find her another friend. Can anyone help?
  2. sgprescue

worms in rabbits

Does anyone know if its possible for rabbits to get roundworms? When I was at work today a chap came in with a query about worms in his rabbits poo. Fortunately he had taken a picture and they looked to me like roundworms, they were tiny, white (almost see through) and there were loads of them...
  3. sgprescue

Homecheck needed in Leicestershire LE8-Sorted

Just done this homecheck so all sorted
  4. sgprescue

Homecheck needed in Leicestershire LE8-Sorted

Is this actually in Leicester? I have to go to Leicester for a work thing tomorrow and could possibly do the homecheck Thursday morning before i come home if thats any good
  5. sgprescue

Wanted: Looking for love

Hi everyone, my name is Pricilla. Mummy gave me a home 3 1/2 years ago when I was unwanted. I am at least 5 years old but mummy doesn't know exactly. My husbun Archie died a couple of months ago and since then I have been very lonely :cry:. Mummy said she wasn't going to get any more bunnies...
  6. sgprescue

Rehomed: Blind and deaf REW needs a very special home

Its ok Mich i wasn't having a go and im not blaming u for feeling guilty. Still keep thinking about this boy though. I hope by the time i get back he has found a home.
  7. sgprescue

Rehomed: Blind and deaf REW needs a very special home

I am guessing this was aimed at me considering the text I got from Angela this morning :lol:. After having Archie put to sleep I am now down to only the 1 bunny BUT I decided not to get another one to go with her as i have no idea how old she is and was going to just stick with piggies from now...
  8. sgprescue

Good sites for rabbit toys??

http://www.fidospets.com/toys-58-c.asp :D
  9. sgprescue

Willow balls half price

Yes, I do the website updating etc when I am at work so if you notice any **** ups its probably my fault, although my boss tweaks a few when I am not looking :lol:. We managed to negotiate some really good deals with the willow balls so if these go quick enough (and we have a lot of them :lol:)...
  10. sgprescue

Willow balls half price

looky looky :D http://www.fidospets.com/large-willow-ball-1808-p.asp http://www.fidospets.com/small-willow-playball-1812-p.asp http://www.fidospets.com/playsticks-hammock-large-1816-p.asp
  11. sgprescue

Available Rescue: Isaac and Orsan. 2 Handsome boar piggies

These boys are still looking :(. I can't believe no-one has offered them a home yet as they are lovely.
  12. sgprescue

Fosterers needed in Norwich/Norfolk

Just sent you a text :wave:
  13. sgprescue

Rabbit Boarding - Norfolk/Suffolk area

Yes I still do it :wave:, and yes I do it through fidos :D. I take all the bunnies, except when I am away. I am away from 2nd - 6th July but available the rest of the time. Got quite a few regulars booked in for July and August already.
  14. sgprescue

Methods of castration

Does anyones vets still tie the tubes on rabbits? I only ask because we have a new vet surgery opened up not far from where I work and my boss wanted to test them out so she took her male rabbit there to be castrated. The trouble is that when she went to pick him up she found they had not...
  15. sgprescue

Available Rescue: Isaac and Orsan. 2 Handsome boar piggies

These lovely boys are still looking for a home. There must be someone out there that wants to give them a home. I have listed them on the guinea pig forum but with no luck there either :(
  16. sgprescue

The new Burgess Excel ranges

I have only seen the sensitive nuggets in the trade magazine but to be honest I can't understand why they didnt just improve their existing range rather than bring out more :?
  17. sgprescue

New Excel complete cubes

We had the cubes arrive at work on Thursday. My boss had aggreed to take them on when the rep came round before I had told him not to order them :roll:. We are going to try and send them back to the wholesalers because at £6.99 (guinea pig) and £7.49 (rabbit) there is no way in hell they are...
Back