• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. keletkezes

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

Had consistent Resource Limit Reached for about 5mins this morning.
  2. keletkezes

Willoughby needs some vibes :(

Gawd, about 1.4-1.6 I think? Both those numbers feel familiar, I think he was 1.4 when we first took him and 1.6 after he'd been with us for a bit :)
  3. keletkezes

Willoughby needs some vibes :(

Hope he continues to improve :D Lopsy didn't do syringes but would have emeprid off a spoon XD Maybe some Lopsyness (the good stuff, not the being a total dumbass) rubbed off on him ;P He is such a dinky thing, Matt was so scared about hurting him, moreso than anybun else! He's soo pretty too...
  4. keletkezes

RIP Harry

So sorry to read this xxx
  5. keletkezes

Raven is gone March 20 24, Apr 15 24 tribute post 27

The biggest hugs xxx
  6. keletkezes

Barrie and Chibbs update

Barrie is pootling along fine. He's not lost any further weight, he seems to be coping really well with life. He gets oats in baby food every morning, in a ball (like those fancy protein balls, or a truffle ;P), and he scoffs that down. He likes the mixed fruit&veg baby food best. Chibbs...
  7. keletkezes

Brko 15.3.2024

I'm so sorry to read this :( You did everything you could xxx
  8. keletkezes

Raven very ill- update He is Gone

The biggest hugs to you all xxx
  9. keletkezes

Vibes for Boobly Bear please

Eurgh, fraud is such a PITA. I had some attempted transactions on my creift card so I've just had to have that reissued. When they call me I'm always on edge for THEM to be the scammers! What you said about Eddy managing both: mine too! I keep getting worried I'm overdoing the pellets, they've...
  10. keletkezes

Barrie and Chibbs are also packing their bags for a visit! Chibbs seems to be suffering from a bit of weight loss, nothing too concerning given the time of year, and it's not OMG WTH like it was with Barrie, a sudden drop, she's just lost condition more than anything, and maybe it's more...
  11. keletkezes

Only one thing to do with a wet pussy

The cat we looked after while her owners move house was officially Isobel, but responded best to Floof. She was a small Maine Coon (so still enormous) same colour as Freddie, and she got a maty bum that I could just about tackle while stroking her head if I let her play with the brush as well...
  12. keletkezes

Willoughby looking outraged

When we have to rescue Barrie from the lawn, he forgives us much quicker! It was throwing it down Saturday evening, and they'd unwisely taken shelter in the lawn hutch, which has no access 'out of hours'. Chibbs had eventually gone in to the playhouse but Barrie remained stoically in the hutch...
  13. keletkezes

Best of luck to you all xxx
  14. keletkezes

Peter

Sorry to read this xxx
  15. keletkezes

Tigger and Norton 10.01.2012 - 17/20.01.2024

Sorry to read this xxx
  16. keletkezes

Mia 2010 - 23.1.2024

Big hugs xxx
  17. keletkezes

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

I took some pictures! Chibbs, left: she is 'full of personality'. Lionhead cross, about 9, second highest ranking mammal in the household (after me). Has a blocked tear duct on the side shown, otherwise you wouldn't know she was 9. Oh apart from leaning heavily to the right ehen she sleeps...
  18. keletkezes

Barrie has lost a lot of weight

So, bloods back: it's likely terminal. Liver-related. His teeth might have a very small effect although he's still eating with as much enthusiasm as before, but the bloods indicate serious liver issues. Plus, his liver area is covered in bumpy bits. It likely points to a tumour, and the further...
  19. keletkezes

RIP Daisy

Sorry for your loss xxx
  20. keletkezes

Barrie has lost a lot of weight

Early November 2023: take the buns for their annual Nobivac. Both are somewhat underweight. I realise it's probably because I'm being overstingy with pellets (and their hay isn't the greatest right now) so I up them. Everybun back to normal (less prominent spines). Second week of December 2023...
Back