• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Rabbit Bonding Advice

So we got a new rabbit for our youngest in Dec. We kept her apart from our neutered male till now so as she could grow to the same size and not be intimidated. So yesterday I decided to try them together in a neutral area and using a brand new hutch we had brought. After a lot of inquisitive...
  2. T

Getting another rabbit

Hi al It's been a while since I posted on here. We have a neutered male rabbit which one of my daughters has had for 5 years. My youngest has helped look after him and the rabbit belonging to a neighbour eagerly in all this time. Now after my persuading I have decided she is old enough for one...
  3. T

Thinking of getting another Rabbit

Hi all My first time here so go easy on me. We have a male rabbit just over a year old that my daughter absolutely idolises. My other half has decided she now wants one. My other half is just as keen on my daughters rabbit ( in fact when daughter is at school she has him out most of the time)...
Back