• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Green Fields Closed

http://www.greenfieldsrescue.co.uk/news2.asp?newsID=91 Question the definition of "partially" as she is threatening to prosecute anyone leaving rabbits on her doorstep but hey!
  2. N

When Your Rabbit Needs Special Care

Does anyone have this book? Is it any good? I am fairly rabbit savvy with my special needs buns and have a good vet, but am thinking of getting it for reference. Jsut don't want to buy and be disappointed!
  3. N

I Don't Get It

For the life of me I can't see what in Jane's thread was breaking the forum rules. No flaming, no personal attacks, nothing that was slagging anyone off... Is it suddenly all 1984? (Book, not year)
  4. N

Yellow Pages Advert

Argh! Has anyone else seen this on TV with the rabbit hutch maker? NO WAY are those things big enough to keep a rabbit in. I wouldn't even keep a guinea pig in them! Irresponsible bleedin' Yellow Pages. Won't be using 118 247 or yell.com again that's for sure!
  5. N

Greenfields Saved

We have got planning permission! There are conditions attached but it will still be able to stay open and operate as a rescue! Thanks everyone for your support. :D
  6. N

Grandad the Hamster

You had come to be known as 'the immortal hamster' as you were 2 and a half when we got you, 18 months later you were still going strong. Sadly your time came, you went downhill over the last week - we think you had a stroke as you were suddenly so wobbly. Sorry I had to syringe water into...
  7. N

Greenfields

Hi guys, In case you wonder where my thread has gone, I've removed it after talking to Lorna. Please don't contact the press or council, we have a plan and don't want to make the council hostile to us or our ideas. Thankyou for all your kind words of support, if you want to offer help...
  8. N

Duchess is not a foster bun any more...

She is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!! Four indoor bunnies happily bonded thanks to Lorna - will have to take photos and show you all! Barney lurves her very much :love: Best Christmas present ever! All part of her evil scheme after pretending to be dying and...
  9. N

Oh my god, kids today are evil

Don't read this if you are easily upset - I did and feel really sick. This is a teacher who saw "kids" in her secondary school kicking a (by the sounds of it pet) rabbit to death. http://www.tes.co.uk/section/staffroom/thread.aspx?story_id=2316622&path=/personal/&threadPage=1 I can't believe...
  10. N

Animal Communication Course

...from http://www.reikicare.co.uk Has anyone been on these? What did you think? Have heard they are really good and am thinking of booking myself on one.
  11. N

Bad news about my foster bunny Duchess :(

Had a bit of a bombshell at the vet last week :cry: . Duchess's teeth are much worse and she is losing weight, her bottom is still wet as well. She helpfully did a massive wee on the vet table so Ivan suspects it's not the E-C as she can lift her botty properly. However this has led him to...
  12. N

GREENFIELDS MAY CLOSE

Very bad news for bunnies in Berkshire now BRR has gone! Because of a complaint about parking from someone down the road (ONE person and NOT one of the immediate neighbours, who support the rescue wholeheartedly), Greenfields are having to apply for change of use on their property to...
  13. N

Molar root problems, lower jaw?

Just wondering if anyone has experience of bunnies with molar roots growing into their jaw. What can be done? Is it possible or advisable to remove them? Asking because I am fostering one of the Oxfordshire 79, the vet can feel her molar roots coming through under her jaw. As far as I know...
  14. N

Live rabbit on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RABBIT-HUTCH-COMPLETE-WITH-RABBIT-BOWL-AND-STRAW_W0QQitemZ220001032897QQihZ012QQcategoryZ91394QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Please report...As I have done already
  15. N

Introducing Barney Rubble

Bless 'im. He's such a scruffy boy![/img]
  16. N

Spaying...and spraying

Lovely Jemima has taken to what looks distinctly like spraying around places where Rosie has been. I thought she was just weeing but she's getting proper spread upwards and outwards (the proof is on our furniture). Her finest moment was when I was cleaning up after her last night and the...
  17. N

My Bunsters

Miraculously Rosie decided she was going to keep still for the camera! Here she is cuddled up with her boys And my favourite photo of Percy which I just entered in the Pet Idol comp in the local paper!
  18. N

Letter to Pets at Home

I've written an email to Pets at Home about their branch here in Reading, as I went in last week and saw they were keeping lionheads and cashmeres on wood shavings. The poor little mites were covered in the stuff! I'm against them selling animals, particularly long-haired ones, but the elast...
  19. N

Weeing!

As you probably know we have the buns split into a group of 3 and grumpy Jemima on her own. She's confined to the kitchen at night and when we're out; the 3 shed buns come in for a few hours every evening, then when they go back out Jemima has an hour or 2 with free run of the house. The 3...
  20. N

Sudocrem and Sore Hocks

We noticed Rosie had sore hocks over the weekend (little pink patches where her fur had rubbed off and her skin was getting rubbed, awww). I remembered some advice from here or possibly another forum which was to use Sudocrem, which is for nappy rash!! The reason I'm posting here is tell...
Back