• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Hattie, dont know what to do :/

I got Hattie from the rspca a few weeks ago to go with Clarence after Lyric died, she was aggressive towards him and still is but was also aggressive towards me :( I now dont know what to do as Clarence doesnt have a partner and I get bitten and scratched everyday tonight though was the worst...
  2. B

Meet Hattie :)

Not in anyway a replacement for Lyric but Clarence was lonely and i didnt want him to be alone so this afternoon i collected Hattie she was the last of a litter of 9 flemish giant xs I think shes got hare in her! Clarence loved her straight away but shes got real attitude!!! [/URL][/IMG]...
  3. B

Not sure ive done the right thing? ? Shes here!!!

Ive just reserved a baby flemish giant x without seeing her moments later saw pics and she looks the spitting image of Lyric :(
  4. B

would this work?

Clarence giant and pumpkin mini rex both boys both neutered both sweet natured Clarence very laid back pumpkin can be a little fiesty do I dare to see if they get on!!
  5. B

Lyric my giant bunny is not feeling well update.blood tests from vets came back today

She was fine first thing but when I went to clean the litter trays out she didnt run up for her food like she usually does.shes usually a really pig with food shes picked at a bit but not overly intrested ive given her some metacam and shes just been for a poo all odd shapes though If shes no...
  6. B

Bespoke bunny mansions

My friend has just started making these how lovely :) This one is a 6x2 hutch
  7. B

Had to say goodbye to Truffle last night :-(

After her first lot of medication she improved lots so following the vets advice i took her off it.she had only been off it a week and she went down hill again then on mon i found a soft lump under her chin,took her back to the vets she said it felt like a skin absess by yesterday morning it had...
  8. B

Truffle isnt right :/ UPDATE been vets not good :(

She hasnt been right since going for the combined vaccine,Shes now slowed down on her eating,and her wee smells really strong but is normal in colour not chalky or sludgy ?
  9. B

Pumpkin :)

Handsome boy :)
  10. B

My bunny village :)

:)
  11. B

B&M Playhouse (now with pics )

Just been in B&M they have 4x4 playhouses with an opening Window for £129 :) Just got Neil to buy me one its being delivered on tue:)
  12. B

Combined vaccine what my vet nurse friend just told me :/

I asked when the vets would be doing the com vaccine they just had it in and this was her reply Hi hope you ok.Found out today that the new rabbit vaccine is for 'new' rabbits only,ie those for first vacc.Apparently if they've had the other vaccs before and then have the combined one,the VHD is...
  13. B

My 3 doggies

Mildred Winston and Arthur Tried Winna This pic was taken tonight only an hour before they had handbags at dawn over a stick at the park :/
  14. B

Arggg Bonding bunnies not going well!!!!:(

First it didnt work out with Tiny and Truffle (no suprizes there though:?) But now Pumpkin and Truffle havent bonded either? My friend has been trying them for a week but shes ran out of time now as shes going away so now im collecting them as single buns:(
  15. B

Harringtons rabbit food

Got a bit confused earliar when i went to get some wagg rabbit food and saw a bag of harringtons which looked almost the same just googled it and found this http://www.waggfoods.co.uk/about_wagg-news.aspx?title=Wagg-Optimum-Premium-Rabbit-and-Guinea-Pig-foods
  16. B

Truffle is having another date (Advice needed)

As it didnt work out with Tiny Shes going on a date with Pumpkin tommo:)
  17. B

Tiny and Truffle have gone for bonding

Eeeekkkk :) Hope they come back friends
  18. B

This bunny was from a rescue

Another rescued stepped in yesterday and rescued 16 rabbits from another so called 'rescue'.
  19. B

Dandy is poorly, im so worried about him :(,Hes gone :(

Dandy started with a snotty nose again so i took him to the vets on the 30th dec,Had a througher check over just snotty nose,no discharge from eyes and only a little nose on his lungs Was prescribed septrin at a dose of 0.6ml twice a day,but im sure when he was on it before he had a dose of...
  20. B

Dust free hay

Does anyone go and collect rather than have it delivered?
Back