• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Jack and his new piggie pal

Poor pipsqueek died this morning :( :(
  2. B

Hattie, dont know what to do :/

Woodside Leicester branch
  3. B

Id thought and thought about what to do with Hattie but after attacking me again quite badly last night I have taken her to the vets tonight to have a thougher check over the vet cannot find a thing wrong with her :/ she said shes a very silly rabbit as she couldnt have a better home :( So now I...
  4. B

Lily

So sorry Sally had she been poorly? She wasnt very old was she? Xx
  5. B

Thank you for all your kind pms its nice to know others have been in the same situation
  6. B

Ive had rabbits all my life and bonded several but a rabbit that shows Aggression like Hattie does is not easy cause me and Clarence get bitten like I said there fine side by side but when I put her with him just just attacks him
  7. B

Yes they have been tried several times
  8. B

Thank you x
  9. B

Shes not frightened at all!! I dont have anywhere to keep her as a single rabbit.they currently are seperated by a puppy pen and they do lie next to each other and touch noses its just when she actually gets loose with him, like I said no decision has been made yet the rspca would put her in a...
  10. B

Ive not decieded anything yet, but do you think its ok for Clarence to be alone? Because thats the reason I got another rabbit
  11. B

I sit next to her pen several times a day and talk to her, I don't hand feed her anyway because she lunges at you and bites I just put it on the floor, As reguards clarence what do you suggest?
  12. B

Ive just been stroking her through the bars on her head and she was ok with that, what do you suggest then?
  13. B

Other than being the same colour shes nothing like Lyric and shes not going to be big, its got nothing to do with not gelling I only got another rabbit for clarence as he was so sad, hes still on his own and im not sure keeping her is in her own intrests? I want my rabbits to be happy and if...
  14. B

Ive had rabbits all my life and seriously have never had one as bad as her, taking her back would not be an easy decision but I have Clarence to think of aswell :( the reason I got her was for him as he was so depressed after Lyric and he is still now on his own:( Ive had her for nearly 2 months...
  15. B

She can definatly see
  16. B

They said she would go to a fosterer to try and see what the problem is and they will get her vet checked
  17. B

Just spoke to the rspca and they said her behaviour didnt sound good and I could and probably should take her back :(
  18. B

She was 12 weeks so yes :( do you have any information on that?
  19. B

Her mum was handed in pregnant had 9 babies they were all fostered in a home then came to the rspca at 8 weeks all got rehomed except Hattie who was on her own for a week after her brothers and sisters were rehomed She is about 5/6 months old now
  20. B

Im going to get her checked out tommo she hates being touched anywhere :( Rspca spayed her
Back