• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Kara

Ted had a trip to the vet on Friday

Nathan text me late morning to say Ted hadn't eaten breakfast and he was tummy pressing. He brought Ted to work so I could get him the the vets, his tummy was really swollen and he was not eating anything :roll: 40 minutes later he had a mouthful of hay and was looking at me like I was the...
  2. Kara

Going through old pics; My Origibun Buggsy & his wife Cookie

Buggsy was a rescue bun (my very first, Bramble was from a pet shop & died a few days after getting her) Once I had Buggsy I joined the Tufty Forum, the forum was part of an online bunny / piggy shop (can't for the life of me remember the shop name!) and I started my research and learnt about...
  3. Kara

Found some old videos of Shadow!

Miss him so much. This was when he was feeling under the weather so came to work with me :roll::lol:
  4. Kara

Ted & Susan! Wish me luck

I'm going to start to try & bond them this weekend, I had left it as Ted was having eye drops & mite treatment but I hate to see them both alone any longer! If / when it all works out I will have space to adopt another 2 ;)
  5. Kara

Has anybun tried these? Supreme Meadow Loops

I usually do the #furryfriday on the Supreme FB page and just after Shadow passed away I added the pic I shared on here of him with his tongue out and they very kindly send Susan & Ted some goodies. They both get 2 loops a day and they go crazy when they hear the pack rustling :lol...
  6. Kara

Ted at the vets tomorrow

The poor little man has scratched or eaten the fur in couple of places off his back and has flaky patches like my psoriasis! I'll report back tomorrow :thumb:
  7. Kara

Goodnight Shadow

Shadow passed peacefully to the bridge today. He was in the final stages of kidney failure. Run free our sweet sweet boy, Gramps will look after you now, join Bramble, Buggsy, Skye, Cookie, La la, Hogan :love:
  8. Kara

Susan eating too much (not sure if this should be here or health...)

Right let me get this written down :lol: When my guys had their VHD2 jabs back in the summer it was noted Shadow had lost weight, not lots and he was still healthy, Susan however had put weight on and I knew this, she eats everything in sight, nudges her way in to the pellets so I was scatter...
  9. Kara

RESCUE Secret Santa *SANTAS PLEASE APPLY*

Hi all :wave: I have had a few PM's, thanks so much. Calling out now to anyone else that would like to provide a gift for a rescue this year. :love: Please PM me :thumb:
  10. Kara

RESCUE Secret Santa 2016 *please add pics*

RESCUE SIGN UP FIRST (Santa's to follow!) I have offered my services for this years Rescue SS :thumb: Hey all Please can any rescues wishing to be a recipient of the 2016 Secret Santa please PM me to join up BY THE 10TH November! In the PM please can I have your address? It would be handy...
  11. Kara

Naughty Ted frightening Daddy (and us all) *been admitted, not eating

Nathan went to release Ted and knew straight away something was up as Ted didn't try and gnaw his way out of the door whilst it was being unlocked, neither had he eaten his food (but he did eat his pre overnight pellets at around 5pm) He found him hunched in his litter tray, off to the vets I...
  12. Kara

Forage Enrichment

If any of you haven't seen Willow & Squiggles foraging thread in Diet & Digestion then go take a peek and look what I do for my guys!
  13. Kara

Some new ones of my guys

This is Ted, he was a "getting rid" of bun advertised on a facebook selling page, I will say though the owners really cared for him, he had been neutered, vaccinated, huge hutch & run and they delivered him to me :thumb: I did mention on here I was getting him but I don't think I did a proper...
  14. Kara

Growing Willow any info please MORE PICS

Can it be grown in pots / containers does anyone know? We live with my FIL but obviously can't just go planting as we want in his garden (even though he has a massive space grr!) I have found someone on ebay selling willow cuttings and am told it grows quick. Any input please?! My guys LOVE...
  15. Kara

Any bunny sitters in Scotland (Aberdeen)

As the title, asking for my friend for May :)
  16. Kara

YAY Hawthorn is growing

Got my guys some lovely fresh sprigs yesterday :)
  17. Kara

Shiny happy bunnies........NEW BUN PIC ADDED post 34

Shadow Soozan Oohh Mama's been shopping Ear ear
  18. Kara

Buns "off" pellets UPDATE LAST POST

So it was a week ago Shadow had to go to the OOH vet and he had pain relief and gut stimulant and by morning was much better and he has been OK so far. I am so used to them both trying to hoover the pellets up at an alarming rate that I am flummoxed this last week when they BOTH don't dive for...
  19. Kara

Weekend photo shoot

Hey Mum, I like making you worry that I'm not eating and when you're as cute as me I can get away with it! Evil eyes :lol: Susan, close up :lol:
  20. Kara

A thank you to you all (Shadow at emergeny vet last night) POO PIC ADDED!

So I went to feed the buns last night and was instantly worried as they didn't hoover the pellets up, thought they just had the ump as been under cover all day, has anyone else noticed their buns giving them the evil eye?! Susan started eating, she usually has to wait for Shadow but he was too...
Back