• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Hutches

Three large five foot hutches available free to collector. They need to be kept in a shed or covered as they are not waterproof. If anyone is interested then let me know. Annie
  2. L

Peter and Benjamin

still seeking a good home for these two lovely bunnies. They are neutered and vaccinated and just over a year old. They are fun rabbits, who do need a confident new owner. they will be sadly missed. :cry: Annie
  3. L

A special request

Due to a relationship split, three extremely special rabbits need a new home. Please pm me for more details. Annie
  4. L

Bunny to Bracknell

Can anyone help transporting a little bunny that has been waiting for her own friend for awhile now, to Aunty Sue at Bracknell where there is a lovely little Lionhead waiting for her. We would like to do this as soon as possible after her two week period of grace after neutering which is being...
  5. L

Mini lop girl seeking a new home

Really lovely mini lop girl looking for housebunny home. This little lady is absolutely adorable but needs an experienced home as has plenty of character of her own. Transportation can be arranged if necessary. She does have a respiratory disorder that does need maintenance, but is...
  6. L

Rabbits on ebay

I believe someone posted about some rabbits being auctioned on ebay, well I had a look and emailed one of the people concerned with some helpful alternatives and information about the poor situation that rabbits are in at the moment, I thought you'd like to see her response...... Oh shut up...
  7. L

Cute mini lop bunny

Little mini lop girl looking for a home as a house bunny. Very pretty little girl less than a year old. Please pm me for more details.
  8. L

Urgent

Anyone?I have had a call from a lady who lives in Ealing near Hanger lane? (Sp) She has two Rabbits both females; one of the Buns is dragging its back legs behind it. She is not willing to take this bun back to the vet for x-rays so it has been left like this for I think she said two weeks...
  9. L

Help needed

Hello everyone I am off for two weeks at the start of October, finally got something sorted it has been off and on so many times. I have a friend looking after my bunnies for me. However, I have a couple of bunnies who do need quite a bit of TLC, so am asking if there is anyone in Hampshire or...
  10. L

RWA/RWF Rabbit Awareness Evening

Hello again myself and Jules are holding a Rabbit Awareness Evening in Hampshire on 24th November. There will be a powerpoint presentation on rabbit welfare and care by myself and Jules, and we are hoping to have some input from the Veterinary side and also the behavioural side with additional...
  11. L

RWA/RWF Information Stand

Hello everyone, myself and Jules are holding an RWA/RWF information stand on 23rd October in Pets At Home, Hampshire, for all those who are in the county we would love you to come along and offer moral support and tea. :D :lol: If you are able to join us then pm me or Jules for further...
  12. L

Sad story

Well I am sorry to start the end of the week on a low, but at 2.40am this morning I lost my little Bugsy. Bugsy came to me from a home, where they just didn't have the time to look after him properly, he had to have his teeth burred every four weeks, but for all that, what a character, he was a...
  13. L

Extremely pretty dwarf lop wanting a home

Really gorgeous female lop looking for a new home. This special lady really deserves a very special home. Please pm me for more details.
  14. L

Rabbits looking for homes

Lazydaze Sanctuary has a number of bunnies looking for new homes. If you feel you can offer a home to a bunny then please pm me your details. Annie
  15. L

Mother and daughter looking for a new home.

These two very lovely bunnies are looking for a new home. They are friendly bunnies. http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/Annie/mother%20and%20daughter%20crop.jpg http://www.muchos.co.uk/members/Annie/t_mother%20and%20daughter3%20crop.jpg They are in Hampshire, but help with transport can be...
  16. L

Bunny run Marathon

For those who don't already know this story, I think it has to be one of the all time great bunny runs. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/care/miasjourney.asp
  17. L

Introducing Harry

This is Harry, he came to me from sue at Bracknell rabbit rescue a week or so ago, after being smuggled out of an army baracks by a woman who overheard the 'lads' getting drunk in the pub the previous night, talking about dying him....??? They have cut away his coat so he looks a bit raggy, and...
  18. L

Prevent the Selling of Long-Haired Breeds

I think Long-haired breeds should not be available from pet shops. With experience of these fluffies, they are hard work, high maintenance, and need grooming regularly, and not just your five minute job, an Angora could take you up to an hour. Wonderful gentle natures, but coat wise, a whole...
  19. L

Hello

Well I'll get the ball rolling.... My Name is Annie, I have been looking after bunnies for six years now, and running my little Rabbit Sanctuary for four of those years. I am a trained Veterinary Nurse and Riding Instructor, and work as a Graphic Illustrator for an Ecological Consultancy in...
  20. L

Book List

So, I thought as people ask, here is what i think is a jolly good book list for bunnie owners, old and new: The Domestic Rabbit. JC Sandford - has everything. Textbook of Rabbit Medicine. Frances Harcourt-Brown (I bow) - expensive but worth the outlay. manual of Rabbit Medicine and Surgery -...
Back