• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Help needed - bunny in the field out the back of my house!

I need help on how to catch a bunny! At the back of my garden is a small private field (that belongs to a neighbour of mine). Not last Saturday but the Saturday before hubby spotted a white bunny hopping around out there - I shot out the door worrying it was one of mine - thankfully it wasn't...
  2. S

To all my bunnies whom I have lost to Myxi and Snuffles...

I have been dreading doing this, but I must say goodbye to all my bunnies whom I have recently lost to myxi and snuffles. I almost feel saying goodbye to the ones I've lost is tempting fate with the other two who haven't yet caught it, silly I know!! All in all, it's been a terrible two months...
  3. S

Jasper and Dooley :-(

I just wanted to say goodbye to my lovely lop Jasper who was my first of the 10 bunnies, and also Dooley - the friendliest rabbit you could have known :cry: Sweet dreams boys..... Jasper Dooley
  4. S

What are the first signs of Myxi?? :-( Help

I really hope I AM panicking over nothing, but could somebody tell me what the first signs of Myxi are? One of my bunnies, my Dutch bun looks very 'odd'. Yesterday I was looking at her thinking - something is not right, but I don't know what! Today, her whole body looks bigger than it would...
  5. S

9 (mostly rex) bunnies needing homes, Wells, Shepton Mallet

The lady who I had Poppy from needs to find homes for her bunnies. I'm not sure about the babies and whether they will be needing homes yet but will find out. I shall be getting some photos of them all soon, so will add asap. 1 blue/white frenchlop doe (under a year) 1 siameses sable rex doe...
  6. S

Transport needed - Wincanton area to Twickenham

Can anybody help transport a bunny and a guinea pig from their home in Mere, Wincanton to a rescue in Twickenham???? My friend may be able to get them out of Wincanton, and a little further on but I need to check with her.
  7. S

Lop bunny and cream long haired piggy, Need homes asap

Sorry tried posting in the rehoming bit but it wouldn't let me :( I am trying to find homes for a rabbit and a guinea pig - the only details I have about them is that they are both approx 1 and a half yrs old, they are both living together in a tiny piggy sized hutch, they don't have any...
  8. S

Howdy all!

Hiya, I think you probably know me already :wink: I'm from Devon and have 10 bunnies, 2 guineas, 4 hammies, 1 mouse, 2 cats and 1 dog. :shock: Oh, and 2 kids and 1 hubby.
Back