• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Stray in Slough

Two days isn't long either after putting posters up etc...... she ought to really wait longer to see if the owner is found!
  2. S

Pepsi's Post Mortem Results:- please read

I can understand completely - after I lost 5 of mine to myxi and 3 to snuffles I said I would never have anymore. I only have 3 now, 2 were my previous bunnies and the new one we only have because we found her. My heart goes out to you xx
  3. S

Help needed - bunny in the field out the back of my house!

Anybody any ideas on names.....? :roll: I have today put a wire door between the shed and the outside run so they can see each other properly now for the first time :) The longer they can see and smell each other, the easier the bonding will be :wink: I have bonded 10 bunnies as a group...
  4. S

No sign of the owner yet.... I fear I may have to risk giving her (and I think it's a she now as I had another little lookie yesterday :roll: ) a name as I can't stand calling her an 'it' any longer lol Any ideas???!!!???!!!! A unisex name might be a good idea at the moment until I can get...
  5. S

Black wild bunnies?

Awww would also love to see some piccies!!! :D
  6. S

myxi bun

You defo did the right thing - I had bunnies with myxi that were not vaccinated and it was a hard decision but I also pts. *hugs*
  7. S

readigrass?

Have never heard of just grass? Have used Readigrass before but interested to find out more about the other - will have a look at the link.
  8. S

Fantastic news!!

Wow fantastic - I am very envious! What a lovely job :)
  9. S

Finally some pics of my buns on the pc!

Beautiful! :love:
  10. S

Yes I am :( I was hoping the owner would put their own poster up, or come knocking on doors (if they are local to here) but I haven't seen anything. I have been very reluctant to put this poster out but I can't move on or see him/her as my own until I have given them a fair chance to claim...
  11. S

Putting a poster up down the road today - so lets see if the owners ring. All I have written is: Rabbit found, if you are the owner please call ****
  12. S

Found stray!

Awww snap - I found a white lionhead a couple of weeks ago. Just about to put posters up today. :)
  13. S

My friend that found the guinea pig called the local vet to see if they had a client with the same animal and reported the find to the RSPCA, stuck up a couple of notices and in seven days he was hers the RSPCA said, so it's not 28 days.
  14. S

I can't see the obvious things Mandy lol :lol: I don't think he's very old so perhaps they're ahem not showing yet :roll: I think I will have him checked over by the vet next week, find out the sex, approx age and if he's chipped etc. colliewoman - I have a feeling it's something like 28 days...
  15. S

Lost a bunny today

Oh no I am sorry to hear that - poor Derek and poor you *hugs*
  16. S

I think the worse thing about all this is that I don't know what sex he/she is and I don't like calling him an it!! It would be nice to know either way if he's staying or going. :roll: :lol:
  17. S

That's very true Mandy. Perhaps I will wait a while, then put the poster down the road and say I am happy to offer it a home with my other bunnies? That way they won't feel obliged to take it back if they don't really want it? :idea:
  18. S

Re Garden Centre Rabbit-U/D 18th August... Reply Received

Oh that's a shame that they are being so hard faced about it :( Even though you are offering a wonderful home. They are just being awkward for the sake of it I think!
  19. S

New Baby!

Ooooh black rex!!!! I love rex buns..... :roll: Looking forward to seeing photos :love:
  20. S

Well Spacegirl, I live up a lane at the top - all the folk up here have to go down the same lane to get out so if somebody has lost him, then all they would have to do is put a poster down the bottom of the lane and it would cover the whole road. I will wait and see if they appear concerned I...
Back