• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

I'm so angry, need to vent

The forum is not to be used to launching personal attacks on each other. If you see a post you are not happy with, please report it to admin to deal with rather than taking matters into your own hands. Thank you for your co operation ADMIN
  2. A

OMG she was keeping a giant bun in this

I am locking this thread. I can understand peoples concerns re this matter but please DO NOT use the forum as a means of making personalised comments re an individual as shes not here to put her side of things. It is fair enough making generalised comments, but to use the forum in this...
  3. A

advice needed plz...

Members please REPORT a post if you are unhappy with how other members are responding to you. Do not retort in kind as its just creates more problems. Please be polite otherwise this thread will be locked and infractions given as appropriate. Thank you for your co operation
  4. A

re new posters

Hi:wave: The Forum is not specifically a Rescue forum, it is open to Rescues, Rabbit keepers and anyone just with an interest in bunnies.
  5. A

**********- Anyone Heard of Them ?(admin edit on name)

I am locking this thread, as we ask members not to name Businesses and discuss them negatively. Sorry.
  6. A

Hello!

Hiya:wave::wave::wave::wave: The forum is for rabbit breeders, rabbit rescues, rabbit keepers and anyone else too;):D Welcome to Rabbits United:D:D:D
  7. A

hi there

Hiya:wave::wave::wave: Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy being part of our community:D:D
  8. A

Having a nightmare weekend/ updated

I am so sorry to hear you are having a difficult time with poorly bunnies. I am thinking of you and am sending positive vibes for Fern to make a full recovery. Best wishes
  9. A

Please don't think bad of me --->

Please can I remind members if you have any concerns re posts do not try and tackle it within the thread yourself, report posts to admin. Thank you
  10. A

Rabbit ages as Human ages?

I believe 1 human year= 13 bunny years.:)
  11. A

A tribute to my beautiful Brody bun

Jill so sorry to hear your news:cry::cry: I have emailed you. Lots of love XXX
  12. A

my 4 babies :-)

:love:Aaawwwwwww what beautiful bunnies, those photos made me smile thank you for sharing them with us:D
  13. A

In Remembrance: Su (Cannonwoman)

Sue you brought sunshine and love to the forum community, and I will never forget your kindness to me last year when my Grandmother was ill. I miss chatting to you and reading your posts on the forum, part of you will remain in all our hearts forever. Love and hugs to Mark and the rest of Sues...
  14. A

Can Scamp Fly?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Scamp is such a character bless him, you never know what hes going to do next, keeps you on your toes Tam;):lol::lol: And Yes! I believe wild bunnies CAN fly, my two have on occasions:roll::lol::lol:
  15. A

You won't thank me for this...(WARNING do you look if you have a weak stomach)

It was not a mod, it was me admin:p:oops::oops::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  16. A

Tragic News.

Donna I am so sorry to hear your news:cry: You and your girls are in my thoughts at this sad time. XX
  17. A

bluebell and blossom.x

Its okay dont worry:):wave: I just want to ensure the thread runs smoothly thats all:) Thanks for your co operation.:D
  18. A

bluebell and blossom.x

Hi please can members remember this thread was begun purely to show pictures of Bluebell and Blossom. It is not appropriate to make comments that could be construed as being judgemental of the thread instigator. Every member has the right to able to start a thread without being made to feel they...
  19. A

Del Boy in the snow......

Del looks so handsome Carys, and hes grown tons too:shock::shock::D
  20. A

How to Draw a Bunny 101

Wow thats great for a first attempt:D:D:D Tam I have always wanted to draw bunnies and failed dismally:oops::lol::lol: Your idea of using shapes is superb, I feel confident to have a go for first time in years now:)
Back