• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

bunny dumped on my doorstep!

someone left a rabbit in an old cardboard box on my doorstep early this morning, don't know who from or anything, but we can tell it is a girl! the freaky thing is, written on the box it says my name. so who ever it is knows where I live and also who I am. how can someone be so horrible to dump...
  2. C

Warning about heygates pellets!

just to warn people who use or are going to start using heygates pellets, a few of my friends are using this and there has been a disease or bacteria found in the pellets which has killed many of their rabbits, one of my friends, rescue rabbits and then rehomes them and used heygates. she had...
  3. C

looking for a velveteen breeder!

hi does any body breed velveteen lops? I'm askig on behalf of my friend as she is a rabbit breeder and is breeding the breed. she is trying to make a few connections near bedfordshrie, Hertfordshire and cambridgshire. if you know any please let me kno so I can tell her :) x
  4. C

need help with type of pellets!

hello I have 2 rabbits, one of them is 1/2 years old and the other just 1 year, I did have them both on selective but it was quite expensive and they went through it so quicky, I have then moved them onto another type called haygates, but all they have done is loose weight, I started them on...
  5. C

random rabbit seizure/fit, help!

hi, about 5 minutes ago I went outside and my rabbit was having a random fit/seizure, he was rolling over and groaning and he couldn't control his body and he was also shivering, I have him in our house now but he is a lot better than he was but he is just staring into space and shivering but...
Back