• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Pets mum

John-Joe - U/D 25th April

So pleased to hear that JJ is doing better, yes it must have been scary to have paramedics coming in, lots more vibes for him xx
  2. Pets mum

Could Sophie get some vibes? Another dental

Oh well done Sophie, and now you know how to get her chomping Reader -pretend to message the vet 😅
  3. Pets mum

Butterfly lop on an adventure!

Wow that is so clever 😊
  4. Pets mum

John-Joe - U/D 25th April

Sending lots of vibes for JJ xx
  5. Pets mum

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

Such a beautiful little girl ❤️ sending you a huge hug from me and George xxx
  6. Pets mum

Amber needs vibes.

Sending lots of vibes for Amber, she is in the very safest hands, as are all your bunnies xx
  7. Pets mum

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Is that is head or his bottom, I can't work it out 😂 Sophie looks very comfy ☺️
  8. Pets mum

Happy 13th Birthday, Sophie!

Happy birthday gorgeous girlie 😍 I love the card, and the photo of her with her stick is priceless ♥️
  9. Pets mum

Chief is breathing noisily again!

How could I have missed your photos of your two beautiful bunnies ? They are both so lovely and look very happy 😊❤️
  10. Pets mum

Archie - odd breathing, but otherwise normal

Oh poor Archie, really hope the abx clear his infection up completely this time, and good luck with dreaded baytril, a treat straight after may help-hopefully !
  11. Pets mum

John-Joe Lunching on Hawthorn and Dandelion Leaves

Aw what a good bunny ❤️
  12. Pets mum

Roisin Today

Aw she's so beautiful ❤️
  13. Pets mum

Dara Doesn't 'do' Mondays.....

Aw I'm with you on that Dara 😂, her little feetsies in the air ❤️
  14. Pets mum

I use those on my cat George, they don't bother him and seem to soothe his eyes 😊
  15. Pets mum

Oh My Gosh 🙈

Oh I think I need one with you, my heart was in my mouth 😂
  16. Pets mum

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Oh that's a lovely video, I love to see a happy bunny 😊🐰. I love your colour scheme Reader ☺️
  17. Pets mum

That's a lovely update, I'm so pleased it was a good vet visit, they sound really thorough. Good news that an infection has been ruled out, hope Mishief stays well now, and hope Lillabelle has forgiven you ☺️
  18. Pets mum

Glad to hear that you have a vet appointment, fingers and paws crossed here that all goes well for him x
  19. Pets mum

Archie - odd breathing, but otherwise normal

Glad the dental went OK, and he's back to zoomies 😊 your vet sounds really good 👍
  20. Pets mum

Cookie's anger

Cookie has you right under his paw 🤣
Back