• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Micky93

Timothyhay.co.uk

Have you tried the alfafa king Timothy hay? It's expensive but may appease them until your order arrives. I believe you can get it from P@H or Jolleys x
  2. Micky93

Timothyhay.co.uk

Yes, I chose a 2014 bale x
  3. Micky93

Timothyhay.co.uk

Oh no, that's not good! I ordered online on Saturday and got email confirmation yesterday saying it would be delivered today before 4pm. I've never used them before so have no idea how long it normally takes - I hope you get the email tonight as the panic of running low of hay is horrible - we...
  4. Micky93

Timothyhay.co.uk

Just received our first order from them, a 10kg bale of 2014 Timothy hay and felt it deserved a mention. It is SO green! Made up of lovely long stalks and flowery-fluffy bits (sorry, can't remember the proper name lol!) It came so quickly too. Will definitely be ordering again from them :thumb:
  5. Micky93

The difficulties of winter...

Thanks guys, have looked at getting some stepping stones of some kind to put along so hopefully will get something sorted soon. Definitely more upset about the hay though. I dare not tell the girls that tomorrow I'll be emptying out their hay shed… I think they'd go into shock :shock: :lol:
  6. Micky93

The difficulties of winter...

This is my first winter being a bunny slave and I'm discovering the hardships that winter brings. :shock: The girls are happily tucked up in their shed, and I'm so beyond grateful they have it all set up and cosy. Due to the intense amount of rain here our garden has become like a mud bog -...
  7. Micky93

Theo's dying U/D He's gone

I am so sorry Emma. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. I've watched your videos for ages, and loved watching updates about the buns, and adored theo - I really am so sorry. You did the right thing and he's now at peace xxx
  8. Micky93

I'm getting the silent treatment....

The girls have decided to forgive me for the time being, and are happy to ignore yesterday's insolence. Somehow I think the sound of their pellet tub encouraged this decision.
  9. Micky93

I am thinking that my poor, abused bunnies will suddenly be a bit more forgiving when it comes to dinner time. :lol:
  10. Micky93

So, after putting it off it was time to cut the girls claws. All went well, they were very good and no bunnies or humans were hurt in the process (as much as Poppy tried :P ). However, now I'm getting the silent treatment. I've tried everything! They even turned their noses up at fenugreek...
  11. Micky93

Rehomed: Ninja - male hamster - Surrey

Oh my gosh, he's stunning! I'd have him in a heart beat if I has room for a spare cage/tank but realistically it wouldn't be the best timing. I hope he finds his forever home soon :love:
  12. Micky93

A goodnight kiss.

Thank you. I just can't get over how much they have both changed and their personalities have come out over the past 3 months. They've gone from literally quivering wrecks to cheeky mischief makers who demanded attention. This has just melted my heart though :love:
  13. Micky93

A goodnight kiss.

After roughly 3 months of ownership after taking Poppy and Rosie away from a situation of neglect and a year of awful experiences, they've finally bonded with me. I adore them, and want nothing more than for them to be happy. I never thought after what they had been through that they would be...
  14. Micky93

Rabbiting on & RWAF membership

Thanks for replying. Brill, that's good to know then. Sorry, I must have got confused with something else I read :oops: Didn't mean to sound like I was harassing - I'm just excited and impatient :lol:
  15. Micky93

Thanks for answering me :) Just wondering though when it'll come as it's now been over a week? I'm sure I read somewhere on the website it's normally only 5 days for delivery? :S
  16. Micky93

My new helper in training ......

Wow, he's grown since we came and picked up the den! Such a cutie :love:
  17. Micky93

Ah that's good to know! :D
  18. Micky93

Aw how lovely! I hadn't heard of the hopper group! I'm in Devon too but in the Exeter area so Bristol is a bit too far, so will keep my fingers crossed there may be one nearby :D
  19. Micky93

Lady Wosie is grounded !!!

Oh dear.. ;) I love reading Rosie's blog :love:
  20. Micky93

Oooh exciting! :D Are you pleased?
Back