• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Hello from Milton Keynes

Hi everyone and thank you for all the advice :) I will get the baby bunnies neutered but it seems such a horrible operation doesn't it? When Cookie (the mum) was done it took her a good week to get over it and I'm don't really want to put the others through that, although I will do if it...
  2. S

rabbit proofing the garden

thanks, luckily it's only the corner they can actually get under the fence as next door have a patio which comes up to the fence line so they can't get through there (not that they haven't tried!) Hopefully we can just secure that bit and it will keep them in. It's like the great escape...
  3. S

rabbit proofing the garden

Hi everyone, I have 4 rabbits, they have the run of the garden all day as it was very secure with a wall all around and just one fence between our garden and next door. This morning all 4 rabbits have dug under the fence and got into our neighbours garden! We managed to get them all back and...
  4. S

Hello from Milton Keynes

Hi, I am new to this forum but not new to having rabbits :) We had a beautiful dwarf lop called Jerry that sadly died in february aged 6. We got 2 new rabbits 2 weeks later from the adoption area in the local Pets at Home. Another dwarf lop and a small tan rabbit. We were told they were both...
Back