• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Attaching a permanent run

Hi all, I have a predicament. I adopted a rabbit from a lady who couldn't look after him anymore. She gave me her hutch that he was kept in however it is far too small. At the moment i am using a dog cage with a pen attached, however it is not possible to keep him inside anymore. I don't...
  2. S

Help - 1st time bonding advice needed please

So we got our new bunny today :wave: She is a Velveteen/Mini Lop x Mini Rex, 10 weeks old and absolutely gorgeous. We got her to bond with our 2 year old bunny, Josh. So i decided to bite the bullet and give them their 1st bunny date tonight straight away. I was so nervous so i got my...
  3. S

Bonding adult male with female bunny

Hi All, I am a new bunny owner and would really like some advise on how to best go about bonding my 2 bunnies. I have a 2 year old neutered buck, Josh and a 11 week old doe (still to be named). Josh is based in my living room in a dog crate with pen attached. We are bring home the new...
  4. S

Moving rabbit into a indoor pen from a hutch

Hi All, I am a first time rabbit owned and I have just adopted a 22 month old mixed breed rabbit, Joshua. He is quite large and his hutch is not big enough for him. At the moment I am letting him roam the kitchen all day and just putting him in the hutch at night. I was thinking about getting...
Back