• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Excessive caecotrophs

I have a 2 year old male neutered lion head rabbit who came from the blue cross last year. He was bonded to my female but she died earlier this summer and since then he has been alone. For approximately the last month he has been having horrible trouble with excessive caecotrophs everywhere and...
  2. A

Outside hutches

So there has been a change of circumstances, with me changing jobs and as such have had to move back in with my parents - who will not allow my two housebunlets to be just that house buns. So they are going to have to move outside. They already have a runaround 8' x 4' pinky box that they go on...
  3. A

Little Bossie Flossie - Making herself at home

After sadly loosing our 10 year old lop on new years eve we have had her husbun very sad and mopey around the house.. Even though it had been decided we wouldn't replace her when she went it broke my heart to see poor little bobbles so mopey, so..... Today we went and picked up little Flozza...
  4. A

Introducing Bobs and the Germ

So I am new to the forum and thought I would put a couple of pictures of my house buns up: Bob is a 7 yo MN rescue black rex. The official hairdresser to the germ. He got very bad nodular myxie about 3 months after we got him and is very happy but definitely short of brain cells. He is...
Back