• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Why did my beautiful bunny die?

Thank you all for your lovely messages :) it has made me feel a bit better and I think it was probably a mixture of things that led to him passing away. Things that come with old age. I just wish animals could communicate the way we do and we could help them more :( xx
  2. C

I think it may have been old age but just difficult to say as rabbits can't communicate to tell you whats wrong. I hope it was old age and that way it was going to happen anyway. If it was his time then I'd rather have let him go than putting him through anymore pain. Sorry to hear about your...
  3. C

Thank you very much for your lovely message. That's a lovely thought that's why he ran into my bedroom. I know that time will heal but wish time would go quicker!!! :cry: It's so strange walking in with no hutch and no Bambi :cry: .
  4. C

Thank you. Yes he was very much loved and will be extremely missed x
  5. C

Thank you. I am also sorry to hear about Badger. It's heartbreaking!!! I hope they are both in a happy place xx
  6. C

Many thanks Thank you very much for your reply. Yes all makes sense what you have said so was probably a mixture of things. I did take him to the vet previously about his mucky rear and they thought it may be back pain. They gave me a source of paracetemol for him. After that it he wasn't...
  7. C

Sorry this is a tad long.......My beautiful bunny Bambi died the other day. I can't stop thinking about what could have happened....can't stop looking for answers. He would have been 9 in August so a good chance of old age but why so sudden? In the past 2 months or so he has been so attentive...
Back