• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. BunnyTheodore

Bunny leads and any opinions on them?

Hello everyone! I'm thinking to get my Theodore a rabbit lead to walk him in the garden, I've had bad experiences with runs so wanted to get something different... He's an indoor rabbit lots of space indoors as well. Just thought rather than picking him grass would be nice for him to do it...
  2. BunnyTheodore

New here! Hello everybody. :D

Hey everyone, decided to make an account on the recent adoption of my beautiful bunny, Theodore. I've uploaded pictures of him in the 'Your stories and photos' section! I've had bunnies before, but sadly passed away.. I thought seen as I'm such a huge rabbit person this would be the perfect...
  3. BunnyTheodore

Adopted a bunny, Meet Theodore everyone!

Hello, new to the forums, so a big hello to everybody. I've just adopted Theodore through the pets at home service. He was put up for adoption because apparently he wasn't sold in the store and now said (by the ladies who worked there) that he was a bit spiteful and nervous but never bitten...
  4. BunnyTheodore

Brown patches on back of ears? Help? [Pictures]

Hey! I'm new here, so hello to everybody :D I have just adopted my bunny Theodore about 5days ago now. I've just noticed he has a tiny dark patch on the back of each ear, it looks dark, maybe dried blood? I have attached some pictures. Sorry about the size.. Has anyone seen this before...
Back