• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. BunnyTheodore

Bunny leads and any opinions on them?

Thanks for your opinions! :) Don't think I'll be purchasing one you all make very valid points! Appreciate your responses :D
  2. BunnyTheodore

Adopted a bunny, Meet Theodore everyone!

Thank you everyone! Very sweet of you all :) x
  3. BunnyTheodore

Bunny leads and any opinions on them?

Hello everyone! I'm thinking to get my Theodore a rabbit lead to walk him in the garden, I've had bad experiences with runs so wanted to get something different... He's an indoor rabbit lots of space indoors as well. Just thought rather than picking him grass would be nice for him to do it...
  4. BunnyTheodore

I'm a failed fosterer...! Meet pepper!

This is adorable! Very happy bunnies, an extra one can't hurt ;)
  5. BunnyTheodore

New set up complete

Woah! :shock: This is so cool! Must have taken a while to set up! Bet your bunnies absolutely love it! :D
  6. BunnyTheodore

for those that want to see mabel and sox in action (not still photos, a video :) )

Super cute video! Might have to upload some myself :D
  7. BunnyTheodore

Spoilt much?

Hahaha! Adorable little set up he has there... Loving life!
  8. BunnyTheodore

I totally agree. Not the rabbit's fault at all. I mean he is a genuinely loving bunny. I think people see the adoption animals and immediately think they're problem animals... It's such a shame because they're missing out, both the people and the animals. The bunnies are probably going to be...
  9. BunnyTheodore

Awww thanks dumblepaws! Funny you should say that, my brother said the same thing about Alvin and the chipmunks! Haha. I totally forgot one was called Theodore :D
  10. BunnyTheodore

Just got pics of my new bunnies collecting on June 10th!

Absolute beauties!! Bet you're all so excited :D
  11. BunnyTheodore

New here! Hello everybody. :D

Hey Ridley! Thank you! Your soon to be bunnies are absolutely adorable! <3
  12. BunnyTheodore

New here! Hello everybody. :D

Hey everyone, decided to make an account on the recent adoption of my beautiful bunny, Theodore. I've uploaded pictures of him in the 'Your stories and photos' section! I've had bunnies before, but sadly passed away.. I thought seen as I'm such a huge rabbit person this would be the perfect...
  13. BunnyTheodore

Gatsby and Daisy

They're precious! Bless their little hearts! :love:
  14. BunnyTheodore

Aww thank you guys :D :wave: Hey Hoppit, I do plan on keeping him as a house bunny :D He's got an indoor setup. ^^
  15. BunnyTheodore

Floki the wild baby rabbit

Awwwwwww!! This is such a cute story! Clearly loved you from the very beginning. Very cute :D
  16. BunnyTheodore

This is Theo ....

Awwww! He's a beaut! Love his cute little spot on his face & colour too! :D
  17. BunnyTheodore

Lost my bunnies ......

Haha awwww such beauts! Look very cosy together there :D
  18. BunnyTheodore

Hello, new to the forums, so a big hello to everybody. I've just adopted Theodore through the pets at home service. He was put up for adoption because apparently he wasn't sold in the store and now said (by the ladies who worked there) that he was a bit spiteful and nervous but never bitten...
  19. BunnyTheodore

Meet Milly

I've just adopted a bunny from pets at home too. Theodore. :) Your bunny is very cute! :D
  20. BunnyTheodore

Brown patches on back of ears? Help? [Pictures]

Thanks Fee! Although, I've just taken some cotton wool, boiled some water & let it cool and cleaned the ear. I think weedug was right! Looks like it's just come off? I think he may have flicked some urine onto his ears? Silly bunny. Thanks for your help though guys, really appreciate it. :)
Back