• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. 3

Back of neck fur loss, bad smell & slight dampness..

Thanks for replying :) He's the only bun, which is another reason why I'm confused and I don't think he can lick as high up as where the baldness is either. Even the vet seemed puzzled 😕
  2. 3

Back of neck fur loss, bad smell & slight dampness..

Evening all, I was wondering whether anyone has experienced anything similar with their bunnies at all.. My bun started to get slight fur loss on his head & back of neck, there was no itching, weeping, flakes, redness.. just a small area of baldness that I was sure was getting slightly...
  3. 3

Rabbit Boarding - Manchester

Hi everyone! I hope your all well :) We are going on holiday in December for a few days and are in need of somewhere reliable for my little bun Freelo :love: to stay until were back. Sooo.. I was wondering if anyone here new anywhere nice and reliable but reasonably priced. We live in...
  4. 3

Missing fur and red sore on foot?

Thank you for all your replies! Much apprieciated :) Sorry the pictures arent very clear, its on the base (underside) of the right foot (the part they stand on). Haven't seen Freelo pay attention to it or even be botherd by it. I just happened to catch a glimpse of it when they was cleaning...
  5. 3

Missing fur and red sore on foot?

Hi all! Not long ago about a few months ago i seen a very small red patch on Freelos foot which i thought looked fine as it was very small and it looked asthough it was normal, kind of like its fur parted a side. Which is why it never crossed my mind to think anything was actually wrong. Now...
  6. 3

Urgent Advice Needed - Solution or friendly help needed :(

So how long should I be seeing the adult fleas for? I have been treating carpets for 2 weeks now.. I have however not hovered yet as the council told me not to with the spray they used. Maybe I should just hoover now everyday? Afterall the indorex I use says hoover everyday.
  7. 3

Is it normal I am still seeing the odd flea? Its been around 4 days and I haven't seen any fleas, but today I seen a couple of adult fleas. They have definitely gone down a lot but it still concerns me that I am still seeing them. I am even seeing adult ones, how are they surviving? The council...
  8. 3

Thanks for all your replies, it has been reassuring. So my infestation sounds bad? :(. I have had the council come around 8 days ago for £50, they sprayed the whole house carpets, and told me not to hoover or mop for 2 weeks while the pesticide is active. This seems a little funny, as in this...
  9. 3

Hi everyone! I've not been on here for a while but am in need of some advice or support regarding my situation with my little rabbit Freelo. We have recently just moved into a new house (about a week ago) and have started to notice a lot of fleas, the house is infested! I am being bitten...
  10. 3

3LO's Head Tilt? (Photo Inside) - RECOVERED : )

Just a quick update for anyone who's worried about lickle 3LO. Hes recovered VERY well, I would say he is 90% better so we are just going to finish of the course of medication he is currently on. Looks like it was an ear infection as the medication responded well. His head is now as normal and...
  11. 3

Thanks to you both for your replies!! Well, a little good news is that I actually made 3LO jump this morning when I came into his room as he was well away sleeping!! He hasn't looked that relaxed in the past few days so thats good, he also ate his midnight mini buffet I gave him last night :D...
  12. 3

Just a quick post to say thank you for your message, I have had a quick read but I will have a full read tomorrow morning with a reply. I would also like to add that we treated 3LO with mite treatment around 3 weeks ago, if the mites or treatment could have anything to do with this? My hamster...
  13. 3

Removed - Double posted (sorry).
  14. 3

3LO seems to have developed a head tilt within the past few days, each day it has seemed to have got worse so we taken him into the emergency vet today. He hasn't been eating like he normally does, and avoiding most things we give him. I have not seem him drink any water for 3 days which has...
  15. 3

Couple of small lumps on 3LO?

I noticed a small lump behind 3LO's neck not so long ago, but didn't think too much of it as it just felt like a spot. Well I have just came across another one on his back. I have just tried to pull his fur back as much as I can, and it looks like a small dry rough patch of a lump? I have...
  16. 3

Outdoor Rabbit setup.

I think they have more character than sheds, with it being for a bunny I think it blends in the garden a lot better. Have a look at this one too: http://www.atlassheds.co.uk/shop/childrens-play-houses/the-playden/
  17. 3

Playhouse recommendations please? not too tall

I just advised someone with the same thing, it was a playhouse I was looking into a while back. http://www.atlassheds.co.uk/shop/childrens-play-houses/jasmine-cottage-playhouse-apex-roof/ £200 delivered and fitted.
  18. 3

Outdoor Rabbit setup.

Have you thought of a playhouse rather than shed? http://www.atlassheds.co.uk/shop/childrens-play-houses/jasmine-cottage-playhouse-apex-roof/ £200 inc free delivery and fitting.
  19. 3

Share your rabbit palace x

Posted 3LO's home in another thread yesterday, so I hope its ok to post here too.
  20. 3

Voting for Badge Competition

When are the winners chosen? There was 5 winners if I remember correct? Some really nice badges created, congrats all :D.
Back