• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunnybannanas

My Saturday Night...

..since I split with James a month ago, I’ve been out every weekend and most weekdays. Tonight, I had the best Saturday night with just the 2 of us.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. bunnybannanas

But I didn't mean to pee on him...

Somebun has been severely reprimanded tonight. Not only did she eat the tortoise's food in front of him, she's peed on his shell!! I give up with her. She's so naughty at times. I tell her off and she gives me the cute look until I end up apologising to her. Should have got a fish instead...
  3. bunnybannanas

What do we want!!

We want some treats... WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?! NOW!! Anyone got any treats please? The human is withholding them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. bunnybannanas

I just think you're kinda rude.

I mean why would you go to the kitchen and not bring me back any teats AND not share the Thai sausages with me?!
  5. bunnybannanas

My Saturday night

Been at a family party all afternoon. I'm now home and watching the hunger games and this one won't stop following me around! She's currently lying on the arm of my chair. To think i used to be out every weekend and now this is my perfect Saturday night! ❤️
  6. bunnybannanas

Litter Tray Dramas

Petra has 2 litter trays. Blue one in the living room and grey in the hallway (if you change them over she won't use them). They get changed daily and she uses them constantly. Today she disappeared into the hallways and i heard her ripping the paper - thought nothing of it as she normally...
  7. bunnybannanas

Why is she shaking?!

Petra is shaking so badly. I've just picked her up and I've never felt her heart beat so fast or seen her shake so much. I don't know whether to call the vet or see how she is in the morning. Help! What's causing this?! Should i be worried?!
  8. bunnybannanas

I Just Really Really Really Want A Treat...

....anyone?! Please?! Hoomin says I'm greedy and told me off because i put my head in her bowl and got fur in her milk and cereal but i just want what she has. Please has anyone gots parsley? Or a nana? Oooh or apple? P.T.G. (Petra The Greedy) xoxo
  9. bunnybannanas

Facial aesthetics

So i got my eyebrow tattoos topped up today and I was talking to my semi permanent make up artist about facial aesthetics and we were wondering.... a lot of people i know and most people she knows have some form of facial aesthetics be it tattooed brows or eyeliner or lip liner or botox but is...
  10. bunnybannanas

Why aren't you sharing?!

Please hoomin. I wants some snax too. Give me some. Don't leave the bunny out.
  11. bunnybannanas

Goodnight RU! [emoji195]

It's bedtime now. Sweet bunny dreams of carrots and nanas and apples and parsley. K. Goodnight. I'm sleeping on hoomin's bed tonight. Petra the Sleepy Princess. Xoxoxox
  12. bunnybannanas

I am so exciiiiteddddd

In precisely 43 minutes i will leave the house and set off for the airport to fly out and see mum and dad for the weekend!! It's only been a month but that's such a lonnnnggggg time to not see them for me. So excited I haven't slept since last night which is a stupid thing to do BUT I've had...
  13. bunnybannanas

When you live with Petra...

...you have to be prepared. You have to be on your guard. You have to guard your food before it's too late...
  14. bunnybannanas

When The Human Has Food...

.. Why won't she give me any!!! SHOW ME THE FOOD.
  15. bunnybannanas

Time To Eat

Petra has decided to go on hunger strike today. I'm not sure if it's because either:- 1. i went out for dinner without her last night 2. The dreaded hoover monster came out this morning 3. She's decided to try and slim down and get rid of the winter coat. In any event today she hasn't...
  16. bunnybannanas

Airport Selfiiieeeeeeee

Have a lovely weekend everyone I'm off to Spain to see the parents (they're there for 6 months) Nos vemos luego gente hermosa ✌️✈️[emoji182]
  17. bunnybannanas

I. Am. So. Angry.

Hoomin sat down without giving me treats. Fewmin aren't i.
  18. bunnybannanas

This Human Sux

RU i am having the WORST hour of me life. My humans come home after being at a family party which fyi I wasn't invited to (I'm clearly family too) then my human tells me I'm off to the vets tomorrow. I try to poop on the carpet and as I'm doing so, she picks me up and puts me in the litter...
  19. bunnybannanas

I know this is geeky...

... but I'm actually really excited about this!! I bought my uncle this Barometer for Christmas and it arrived today. It's so pretty. When it's warm the water is clear and when it's cold these little ice particles form. I love it it's so beautiful!
  20. bunnybannanas

Happy Birthday to My Princess Petra [emoji166] [emoji512] [emoji195] ❤️

I remember coming home from work 3 years ago today and seeing a little worm shape moving in the nest, freaking out and ringing the vets who told me yo check on it and if the mother, who was my bunny, was fine with it to check on the babies regularly. An hour after, i held you and we've had...
Back