• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Sarah1991

Bonding Dilemma (Help!)

There are rescues nearby but sadly they're all too busy to help with bonding.
  2. Sarah1991

Bonding Dilemma (Help!)

I can't say I have tried telling them to calm down, but I really don't think it would work, they just run around like lunatics when the food arrives and then begin attacking one another, its like a switch is flipped. I'm really not sure what to do, I may just have to accept that they won't ever...
  3. Sarah1991

Bonding Dilemma (Help!)

Well this morning Finn managed to get to her and still fought with her, that wasn't over food, but the other times it does seem to have been triggered by feeding time over-excitement.
  4. Sarah1991

Bonding Dilemma (Help!)

I know. It is odd. I'm just feeling a little lost, there's absolutely no way I can get any more rabbits to bond with the two of them, we haven't any more room! I don't want to let either of them down but at the minute i'm worried they're not as happy as they could be.
  5. Sarah1991

Bonding Dilemma (Help!)

I'm not 100% sure, I think the first time it was Fearne (food related) but when its happened recently I think it was Finn. :roll: I'm thinking after the first scuffle he doesn't trust her now?
  6. Sarah1991

Bonding Dilemma (Help!)

Hi all, We've had Fearne for a little while now, she's been spayed more than long enough for hormones to have calmed down, we even went as far as to buy a brand new home for her and Finnlay so they were on neutral ground when we were bonding them. It seemed to be going well, they had been in...
  7. Sarah1991

Milo - Feb 2014 - April 16th 2018

Thank you, we buried him under my Mams pear tree. It’s a lovely spot. I hate seeing Finnlay alone so we have already asked about about potential female partners for him. I’m trying to see it as from an awful occurance some bunny might find her forever home.
  8. Sarah1991

Milo - Feb 2014 - April 16th 2018

Some may already know because of Facebook, but on Monday, we lost Milo, he had been unwell for about a week and was on antibiotics to treat a mass behind his eye, things took a turn for the worst and he slipped away from us on Monday. Anyone who’s ever read anything about Milo knows he was...
  9. Sarah1991

Betty

How adorable, I've never had the pleasure of having guinea pigs. They look like such lovable little guys, the noises they make too, just lovely.
  10. Sarah1991

Fleur not herself :(

So very sorry to hear about Fleur, binky free.... :cry:
  11. Sarah1991

Metacam - once or twice a day? Confused!

I spoke to my friend who is a ''rabbit'' vet nurse and she insists that Metacam orally can't last more than 12 hours. It needs to be given twice a day, once every 12 hours.
  12. Sarah1991

More aesthetically pleasing?

Sometimes just a little tidy and a fresh lick of paint can make you feel fresher! But as far as I'm concerned I agree with the others, you're garden is done according to your needs! So don't worry!
  13. Sarah1991

Endeavour - Just One Pic :-)

awwwwh, he looks very relaxed! x
  14. Sarah1991

Elsa-U/D 10th July RIP- The Last Post

sssssssh.....you'll scare the good luck away *Tiny yay*
  15. Sarah1991

Insence sticks?

Nah, if I've wanted scent in a room with the bunnies I've always just had a lavender plant x
  16. Sarah1991

Lord Herbert Says...........

Bless him such a gorgeous lad, so glad he's feeling better xx
  17. Sarah1991

Lord Herbert's Seizures- Updated 29th Nov- He's Still With Us

Bless him, he looks like he hasn't got a care in the world! Lovely bun.
  18. Sarah1991

Lord Herbert's Seizures- Updated 29th Nov- He's Still With Us

I'm so sorry to hear Lord H as been poorly! :( Sending him the biggest vibes! Poor little fella. At least he has the very best care waiting for him should he need it, that's a huge plus at a worrying time! Get better soon Lord H!
  19. Sarah1991

Elyse ~ 14th November 2017

Goodbye lovely Elyse, you were one of my RU favorites. Young again at the bridge xx
Back