• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. MummyBunnyEm

Chloe - 2012 - 2018

I had to let my beautiful girl go
  2. MummyBunnyEm

Excessive Grooming, Skin Irritation (Contains Pic)

A week or so ago I noticed that as Chloe hopped she was kicking her back legs out oddly. I didn’t think much of it at first but the following day she didn’t want to come out. I thought perhaps her arthritis was getting worse. Her fur was damp on her head and on either side of her body where she...
  3. MummyBunnyEm

Chloe & Dave in the Snow

These were taken a couple of weeks back. Merry Christmas RU x
  4. MummyBunnyEm

Leaky eye, sniffles

Hi all Chloe has had a leaky eye for the past few months, it’s been clear liquid. She has had her eye flushed twice. This week it’s paticularly bad, plus her nose sounds sniffly and I’ve noticed a bit of white gunk on her nose. She’s got the vets booked for Tues but I wondered if anyone had an...
  5. MummyBunnyEm

Would this be suitable flooring for sore hocks?

http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/j-arthur-bower%27s-play-bark---100l-402088 In the outdoor run, at the mo i've got VetBed in there temporarily but it's not ideal when it rains! The ground is solid and I can't do much about it because there's huge tree roots underneath :evil:
  6. MummyBunnyEm

Administering Baytril

Any hints/tips? :lol: Chloe won't take it straight from the syringe nor will she eat pellets with it on :roll: She won't eat fruit so I can't even put it in mashed banana
  7. MummyBunnyEm

Chloe/ Tail wound/ CONTAINS WOUND PIC

On Monday Chloe went for her annual demat under GA. Earlier this evening I saw her hop and noticed something on the side of her tail, turned out it was an open wound about an inch in length. I just couldn't believe it, there had been no mention of this when I went to collect her. There weren't...
  8. MummyBunnyEm

Strawberry leaves causing dark urine?

I gave Dave some strawberry leaves earlier and his urine is really dark plus it doesn't smell nice either. Chloe hasn't had the same reaction to the leaves, at least not yet anyway :?
  9. MummyBunnyEm

Nest building

Dave has started gathering hay and shredding newspaper to nest build, he also did this last year. Chloe has never done this. I would have thought it would be the other way round or is this normal?
  10. MummyBunnyEm

Has anyone got a rabbit on long-term Loxicom?

& if so do they take Zantac too? The vet suggested I give Chloe 1ml of Zantac half hour before she has her Loxicom. I just wondered if anybody else has to do this with their rabbit? TIA
  11. MummyBunnyEm

Chloe's head is tilted

????? She was fine for breakfast and now she's not. One minute she looks fine and then her head tilts to one side :(:( Just trying to get in touch with my mum to come and take her to the vets. She is eating hay.
  12. MummyBunnyEm

Guinea Pigs

I am missing my Brownie pig today. I would love to see some cheeky piggy faces so please feel free to post pics/stories for me to admire :love:
  13. MummyBunnyEm

Horse Joint Supplements for Rabbits

Could you argue that because they have a similar diet that horse supplements could too be used for rabbits? Something the vet mentioned last week and has been on my mind since Chloe's arthritis diagnosis. I am interested to know your thoughts on this :)
  14. MummyBunnyEm

Chloe - Arthritis/ Tramadol dose?

Another thread - sorry! I have just spoken to the vet whom confirmed Chloe has arthritis in all her joints. It comes as no surprise as she's had quite a few issues with her legs over the last few months. I've no experience with arthritic buns, is there anything I can do to help her?
  15. MummyBunnyEm

Chloe Stasis after Vaccination

Taking Chloe in shortly as she's refusing to eat, looks uncomfortable and has cold ears :( She has just done a few droppings but I'm taking her anyway. She had the new vaccination yesterday so whether it's something to do with that I don't really know. I'm just so pleased it's one of the good...
  16. MummyBunnyEm

Vaccinations

:wave: Dave & Chloe are booked in for their VHD2 vaccines on the 27th of this month. Dave is also due his Myxi/VHD vaccine and I was wondering if he will be able to have it done at the same appointment? TIA :)
  17. MummyBunnyEm

Dave panting

I don't know whether it's because he's got huge ears and it's more noticeable but he's been panting away all day. He's been outside all afternoon, in the shade and also has frozen water bottles should he want to sit by them (which he hasn't thus far). Chloe has been panting a little but not to...
  18. MummyBunnyEm

Snugglesafe Instant Cool Pad

I've ordered a couple for Dave. Has anyone used them before?
  19. MummyBunnyEm

Chloe Thread

20. MummyBunnyEm

Dave the Meerkat

:love:
Back