• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. cocoandphoenix

females humping

Both my female bunnies are usually fine, but recently coco has tried to hump phoenix a lot. I know its a dominance thing but we're unsure what to do until they are spayed as they always play together, and they're never happy unless they are out running about together. They sleep seperately at...
  2. cocoandphoenix

Always time for a photo ...

Coco stopped mid eating for a good wee pose! Can't stop laughing at the picture. Her wee paws are too cute
  3. cocoandphoenix

Posing bunnies

These 2 were sitting posing so I had to take a picture! lol
  4. cocoandphoenix

Phoenix is plotting against us!

Phoenix is definetly plotting against us! Look at those paws lol
  5. cocoandphoenix

Tips on syringe feeds.

Poor wee coco was caught in the crossfire of Phoenix bounding about and got a nasty wee cut in her ear. Thankfully she is not in any pain ... and she has been prescribed some baytril to help heal the wound. We've seperated them at night just until coco is back to herself. We're really...
  6. cocoandphoenix

Please sir, can I have some more?

Coco being ridiculously cute when she was watching me
  7. cocoandphoenix

My bunny coco - younger?

My mini lop coco seems somewhat more terrified than my other mini lop phoenix. We think she might be younger, as she is a lot smaller in size and her fur is quite like the really soft fur they have when they are born and she is shedding a lot of it now. Do you have any tips in how to help her...
  8. cocoandphoenix

Please pick me, im so cute

Settling the bunnies in when I got them and turned round to find phoenix in the box just sitting contently staring at me lol
  9. cocoandphoenix

Hi I'm new here :)

Hi, I'm new here! I have just became a parent to 2 mini lops called coco and phoenix :) ... they are both female and currently living together, as they are from the same litter and around 7-8 weeks old (we think). We're going to the vet on Monday for a check up etc. I'd really appreciate any...
Back