• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. justjo

So sorry little Dexter It's all my fault

Thank you for the condolences! I'm sorry i haven't posted here in ages and then to suddenly show up but I knew that everyone here would understand how it feels. Barn Yard Bunnies, the vet said it was a blockage so was something he ate :( Thank you though!
  2. justjo

So sorry little Dexter It's all my fault

Dear Dexter Fluffy Bum, This morning I woke up to find you had passed away. Paolo thinks it happened minutes before we woke up. I'm so so very sorry, I should have stayed up with you all night but I didn't because you more distressed when we were near. Now you died by yourself and in pain and...
  3. justjo

Wow. What elegant feet and legs!!!

She is gorgeous :love: Just looking at her makes me one to pick her up and give her a big cuddle :lol:
  4. justjo

What is it like living with a house bunny?

I have only had Dexter a month and and he is quite the opposite of a giant rabbit but he is such a joy to have around! He is flopped in hallway now looking beyond cute! I have never had a rabbit before and so far he has driven me mad by eating: My shoes - whilst still on my feet My husbands...
  5. justjo

"Don't be so rough!" says Frankie..

:lol::lol::lol::lol: So funny...bless them!
  6. justjo

More questions...sorry!

Phew! I do ration him now as he eats whatever we put in his bowl. He never used to though...
  7. justjo

More questions...sorry!

Thank you all so much. He's basically a perfectly normal crazy rabbit then? That's good to hear :) Spoiled isn't even going to begin to describe Dexter when I get back! I have a huge shopping trip planned and the best thing of all...I am going to blame it all on my mum and sister when my...
  8. justjo

Charlie in his pajamas!

Ha ha he looks very chuffed with them! I would loved to see my sisters Rottweiler in these...I don't think he would though :lol:
  9. justjo

More questions...sorry!

Sorry guys but I have a few more questions as the googlebox doesn't give me a straight answer... First a silly question... why do rabbits eat their litter tray :shock: ? I put newspaper at the bottom of Dexters and then hay. I am watching him now and although he has a perfectly full hay rack...
  10. justjo

Wee Fudge says ' Waiting for the snow' :-)

:lol: They are both so cute! I love the picture of Dudley with his hay :lol:
  11. justjo

New bunny not settling in or something else???

I am a new rabbit owner so can't offer much in the way of help. I just know that when I first got Dexter he was a very different Rabbit to what he is now. He was very quiet and *ahem* well behaved! He didn't chew anything, he was a dream to litter train and generally was a joy, I even...
  12. justjo

****** ****** ****** ****** :(

:shock: Ouch! I suggested getting a rabbit when we lived in London and this is the exact reason why my husband said no. We have Granite floors where we are now so Dexter can dig all he likes he won't get very far! If I was you I would call your landlord and explain what has happened and...
  13. justjo

What to give a rabbit who only wants what he shouldn't have?

:lol::lol::lol: That is so funny! Yup, Dexter is definitely full to bursting with character...little fluffy monster!!
  14. justjo

Have you considered getting him neutered and then getting him a bunny friend? He is only 3 months old so not have not had him neutered yet. I would eventually like to get him a friend but need to convince my husband first! Our of interest - does he bite the skirting boards and wallpaper when...
  15. justjo

Happy Bunnies

I am not sure if any of you have seen this video posted by the RSPCA? My mum shared it with me....sooooo cuuuute :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTZAuYZLEOM
  16. justjo

Just wanted to say thanks. I put the pellets with the hay in the toilet rolls like you said and then put them in his cardboard box and he spend ages in there before emerging looking very pleased with himself. He hasn't given the dig tray a second look but more importantly, he hasn't touched...
  17. justjo

Not quite what I expected when I introduced a litter tray!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too cuuuuuute :love:
  18. justjo

Buster is in a naughty mood

Awwww sounds like you are all having a great time :)
  19. justjo

This mornings photo shoot...

Thank you...I think he likes having his photo taken so it was quite easy :)
  20. justjo

''We Wondered if You'd Like Our Rabbit......................

I agree. I thought I had prepared myself but as a first time rabbit owner I have quickly come to realise that I had/have no idea. I'll get there though! Give Dexter up?NEVER,it would break my heart...that fluffy monster is stuck with me forever :lol:!!! I don't understand how people can do this!
Back