• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunny mummy 1

Seeking orchard grass supplier

So I got an orchard grass bale from Timothyhay.co.uk and it went down amazingly! I was previously wasting so much of their Timothy hay as mine just pick out the green bits 🤦🏻*♀️ and now timothyhay.co.uk don't seem to stock the orchard grass on their website! Anyone know a supplier? I've looked...
  2. bunny mummy 1

Bunny boarding - Manchester UK

HELP!! I have 2 spoilt house bunnies who need to be boarded when I go away in a few weeks, can anyone recommend anywhere near South Manchester? Previously had a terrible experience so would really like a recommendation 😩🙏🤞🐰🐰
  3. bunny mummy 1

Timothyhay.co.uk hit and miss?

Does anyone else find it hit and miss? Some times the hay is bright green and the buns eat loads. Other times it's yellow and brown and I waste so much!
  4. bunny mummy 1

Seeking new hay supplier.....

Hi everyone I have 2 fussy bunny's. We usually get our Hay in binbags from a local rescue where they order a huge bale and binbag from that. Mine love the green stalky bits but leave the brown thinner stands so I'm wasting so much. So looking for new options that ideally don't cost the earth...
  5. bunny mummy 1

No poop just mucus and what looks like blood from anus

Hi everyone. Hoping some has had a similar experience we are going to the vet tomorrow but was looking for some advice/reassure/suggestions for my little man. I am bunny mum to three bonded babies Bailey (f) 6, Milo (m) 5 and Oreo (m) 3. All are neutered and live the life of luxury with their...
  6. bunny mummy 1

Bunny moving head up and down (not eye movement)

I feel like I never post anything happy here :( So bailey had head tilt from an inner ear infection in October 2017 she was on 4 weeks of zithromax and 2 weeks of metacam (along with the standard gut stimulants because she wasn't eating and stemetil for balance). She recovered remarkably well...
  7. bunny mummy 1

Panicked bunny mummy!! Ear bite

Okay so I went into my babies this morning and Oreo had a piece about the size of a 2p of his ear on the floor!!! There was no blood but an actual piece of ear on the floor!! Made me feel sick!! It's not bleeding and there was no blood but I dont know what to do. He's eating normally and I...
  8. bunny mummy 1

Rabbit vaccinations UK - where's the best deal

Does anyone know anywhere that has deals on at the moment for rabbit vaccinations as I need to get my 3 done Thanks
  9. bunny mummy 1

Bunny boarding around South Manchester/Cheadle

Hi everyone I am going away on 14th January 2018 and need to find somewhere for my bunnies to stay. They usually go to my mum's as I trust her to look after them but she is coming away with us in January so they need to stay else where. Ideally South Manchester area but happy to travel for the...
  10. bunny mummy 1

Trio Bonding a male with my existing male and female (all neutered)

Hii I am looking for some advice when bonding a male with my existing male and female. I tried bonding them about a year ago in the bath and it went well to the point where the male in the couple was cleaning the new boy and the girl was putting her face under him to be cleaned by him. I then...
  11. bunny mummy 1

HELP!! Poorly Bunny with eyes constantly scanning left to right and off balance

This morning I went into my house bunnies to see Bailey (5 female, neutered) with her head on the side and eyes and head scanning side to side across the room. (As if she's reading a book) She ate a few bits of hay and seemed to have energy to hop out her house but was a bit off balance. (She's...
  12. bunny mummy 1

Please help! Rabbit not eating! And can't get comfy!

Hi, I really hope someone can help me. :cry: I'm really worried about my bunny, she 2 and a half and a house bunny. I fed her this morning and she went crazy for her food like she does every day, she was throwing her litter tray around and being a bit grumpy so I let her hop about the house as...
Back