• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. sparkyblue87

Fudge May 2012-September 2019

We made the sad discovery this morning that our beautiful Mini Lop Fudge had passed during the night. She has been missing her sister Snowy since November last year!! A cute, friendly bunny, loved snuggles and hiding under our decking! We will miss seeing her binky in the garden or flop out in...
  2. sparkyblue87

Snowy - May 2012 to November 2018

Sadly we had to say goodbye to our beautiful New Zealand white Snowy. We found her after a suspected stroke, we had to make the sad decision to put her to sleep. A fun loving mischievous digging bunny. Will miss seeing her zoom around the garden and binkying like crazy. Her sister Fudge is...
  3. sparkyblue87

Lethargic Bunny - concerned

Good news.... Our strong bunny seems to have made a recovery, she has nicked all the carrot and kale and is eating, she is far more responsive and appears nearly back to her normal self. We will keep our eye on her but she seems to be better. She did this last year around the same time of the...
  4. sparkyblue87

We have snugglesafe heatpads that we give the rabbits every night in winter. She does appear brighter today but I think we will take a trip to the vet this afternoon.
  5. sparkyblue87

Hello, we are looking for a bit of advice... Our 5 year old mini lop Fudge isn't her usual self. Last night she was very lethargic, not eating, led down in the hutch and appeared to be breathing a little oddly. We tried to get her to eat but she didn't even her usual favourite, Kale which she...
  6. sparkyblue87

Free range and house guests

We let our buns Fudge and Snowy have free range time everyday, I left the patio doors open into the house today while I put the washing out and found we had two sneaky visitors!! :D:D Fudge Snowy
  7. sparkyblue87

Head twitch?

One of our rabbits Snowy always does a little head twitch when I walk behind her in the garden, she then stops running about 6 feet away. Is this normal? Is this a good sign? Should I keep doing this? Are these head binkies?
  8. sparkyblue87

Foot injury - fidgeting concerns

Good news, she is an outside bun but we brought her in to keep an eye on her. We took her outside to put her back and since she has had a few hops around. I think we might have to keep an eye on her and if she is no different we will take her to the vets after work tomorrow
  9. sparkyblue87

Fudge checking out rabbit rehome

Fudge getting her daily fix of the Rabbit Rehome forum
  10. sparkyblue87

Foot injury - fidgeting concerns

Our rabbit snowy attempt to jump onto her logs earlier, she unfortunately slipped and fell a little awkwardly. She has been hopping around but doesn't seem herself. She keeps lying down and every ten seconds keeps switching positions or moving around like she can't get comfy. Has anyone else...
  11. sparkyblue87

Yummy treat!! Carrots!!

Fudge enjoying her treat!! She nearly bit my hand off!!
  12. sparkyblue87

Buns chilling in the sun (pic heavy)

Here are our two buns Fudge and Snowy having a relax in the sun, it appears exercising in the sun is hard work!! :D Come out and play!! Fudge and Snowy Get out of our face!! Sleepy Snowy Fudge
  13. sparkyblue87

Change of dominance??

Our two buns Fudge and Snowy have been bonded for about six months. They are both spayed. Fudge has always been the dominant one, demanding licks and very rarely giving them out. Recently we have noticed Snowy receiving more licks off Fudge and Snowy nipping Fudge a little more when she doesn't...
  14. sparkyblue87

Posing rabbits - with pics

I managed to get these pictures of Snowy and Fudge whilst they were playing out earlier. Anyone would think they had had model training!!! Snowy Fudge Fudge in the tunnel Lazy snowy
  15. sparkyblue87

Our bunnies on their 1st birthday - pic heavy

Here are our bunnies on their first birthday, enjoying time out in the garden. Snowy, Fudge not happy Yummy grass Dirty rabbit I'll clean you Chilled
  16. sparkyblue87

Rabbit humping me

Do rabbits hump humans? Fudge our mini-lop I am sure just humped my chest whilst I was holding her. She is spayed and is around 1 year old. We had just been trying to clean her eye to remove some sleep! Anyone else experienced anything similar? Thanks
  17. sparkyblue87

Weekend with the rabbits

Here are our two buns Fudge and Snowy, enjoying themselves yesterday!! Enjoying their breakfast - yummy Kale Snowy hiding Too much for Fudge Come out to play!! Snuggle time
  18. sparkyblue87

Head binkies!!

One of our rabbits always does a little head binky (snaps head to one side) when sprinting or being played with! Is this normal? It looks very funny and makes me giggle every time I see it!!
  19. sparkyblue87

Clever/Scared Rabbit

One of our buns Fudge used to be the cuddliest bun. Since she has been spayed and got older (nearly 1) she is less inclined to be picked up. She will run around her hutch to avoid being picked up. Obviously I am aware rabbits aren't supposed to like handling but we need to do our basic checks...
  20. sparkyblue87

bunnies free range in gardens?

We let ours free range in the garden. They love it!! Our main concern is making sure all little nooks and crannies are blocked so they cannot escape. They are obviously more prone to predators so you will need to keep on eye on them. This is great though as it gives you a chance to watch your...
Back