• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C1A1RE

Weeing and pooping

Hi all our little mini lop Gizmo was ill for two weeks in January with a blockage and spent 5 days in the emergency vets, he's now back to his normal self but since being home he started weeing and pooping in his cage on top of his hay and always in the same corner, he's never done this since...
  2. C1A1RE

Does this look old or fresh

Hi all I'm after opinions. Below are some photos of some timothy hay, does it look like old or fresh hay to you. Will explain why in a bit. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  3. C1A1RE

Gizmo isn't very well at all :(

Evening all. Yesterday morning my other half gave Gizmo (our mini lop house rabbit) his morning pellets which normally get eaten as soon as they've been put in the bowl but Gizmo didn't seem interested in them at all and towards the evening I noticed he didn't seem his normal self so we thought...
  4. C1A1RE

Problem with 2 year old bunny :(

Evening all me and my fiance have an indoor little mini lop who we've had since he was 12 weeks old, he's now nearly two and a half years old. He's been ok all day but about an hour ago he went into his litter started digging and biting the edge of his tray which he's never done before but then...
  5. C1A1RE

Holiday boarding for my house rabbit???

Hi there we've got an house mini lop rabbit named Gizmo who we've had since he was 12 weeks old, he's nearly 9 months old now. My 20 year old son has invited me and my fiance on holiday with him in June (its a Mon to Fri) we would love to go but our concern is our little Gizmo, like I said he's...
  6. C1A1RE

Hi there

:wave: Hi all I'm Claire from Walsall, myself and my fiance after three and a half years together decided to get our very first pet, Well at the weekend we got little Gizmo who is a 12 week old mini lop bunny who we both love to bits. He's an house rabbit and just loves racing round the living...
Back