• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. lauralittleninja

Betty's stopped using her litter tray !! Help!!

I'm looking for some help with my bunny Betty . Iv had her for 5 years along with Frank and she is spayed and frank is neutered etc . My problem is , is that Betty has pretty much completely stopped using her litter tray. Frank is good as gold but Betty will poo and wee next to the tray . This...
  2. lauralittleninja

Chronic snuffles Do I need a second opinion?

Hi guys , I need some advice on my bunny Frank. He has snuffles and has had this on and off for the 4 years Iv had him. In the past he has been given a long course of baytril which knocks the symptoms on the head and the longest he has been sneeze free has been about a year . Since Feb , he has...
  3. lauralittleninja

Betty's not well :(

Can anyone give me some advice please. Betty has not been eating properly for a few days now. She is still eating but no where near as much as she normally does. She normally eats loads of hay and has minimal pellets . She also eats veg every morning. At first I suspected a case of gi statis so...
  4. lauralittleninja

Ted and Mabel's Xmas decs

Festive bunnies :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. lauralittleninja

Someone enjoyed their spinach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. lauralittleninja

Ted and Mabel 7 months into their relationship:)

Haven't been on for a while but thought I'd share some pics of ted and Mabel who I was bonding last time I logged on . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. lauralittleninja

Ted and Mabel move in together :)

So back in January we rescued Mabel to become Teds girlfriend. Its been a long process and its still early days but yesterday they moved in together ! Here are some pics .... Would just like to add that they are only in this pen as its still only 2nd day of living together in this space . When...
  8. lauralittleninja

Good bunny bonding service required in new forest / ringwood area . Any suggestions?

I have decided I may send ted and mabel away to get bonded as Im not confident in what im doing. Any suggestions for bonders with good facilities for indoor bunnies would be greatfully received Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  9. lauralittleninja

What can I do?

OH did a job today and text me to say there was a lovely lionhead bunny at the customers house. He said it was in a hutch that was falling apart (the customers child actually even said the hutch had been repaired because it had collapsed on the bunny a few weeks ago). He also daid there was no...
  10. lauralittleninja

Ditched the dogcrate !

Today I decided as frank and betty never get shut in their dog crate , I would pack it all away . They now are left with an area with their litter tray food etc rather than it all being in the crate. Wish they could tell me what they think lol :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  11. lauralittleninja

The grumps

Anybody else out there with house bunnies (free range) that just dont seem to like interacting with their human?! My pair frank and betty are right grumps! They sleep in our bedroom now under the bed all day and at night they pop into the lounge for dinner / toilet a lie down and in the mornings...
  12. lauralittleninja

Mables dodgy poos !

I have read up on another thread about the issue of excess cecals but I am still unsure what to do in mables case. We got her on fri from a rescue and up to this point in her life (12-18 mths) she has been fed no hay and just muesli mix and veg. At thw rescue centre she was on hay ( she doesnt...
  13. lauralittleninja

Mable has passed her full body mot !

Took my newly aquired rescue bunny mable to the vets today for a full body mot. She has a clean bill of health...shes had her nails done , been vaccinated and given a small dose of panacur and is booked in for a spay . Now I just need to get her nibbling more hay and toilet trained . Any tips...
  14. lauralittleninja

Teds future wife needs some help

We picked up Mable yesterday who is hopefully going to be teds wife. She is a rescue bun and as far as I can see so far , doesnt seem to know shes meant to eat hay ?! Her poos r mis shaped and soft and squidgy but not runny. She has had some greens this morn as shes used to greens but really id...
  15. lauralittleninja

Teds wife has arrived

We went to see Mable yesterday who we were rescuing as a wife for ted . Shes was in a bit of a mess bless her and clearly has never even been given much attention or love or even the correct diet :( We have her pen and teds pen set up side by side atm whilst we start them off getting used to...
  16. lauralittleninja

Opinions please ?!?

I have a bonded pair frank and betty who we have owned for nearly 2 yrs . They r free range house bunnies who have their base (dog crate) in the lounge. We used to just let them free range the lounge but that has turned into going upstairs , in the spare room and our bedroom. The thing is , now...
  17. lauralittleninja

Ted is getting a wife :)

I went to a local rescue centre today to look for a wife for our single bun ted . We found a lovely girly of similar size and breed who was nice natured like ted. We have reserved her and will b keeping our fingers crossed they fall in love :) We were originally going to bond ted with my m/f...
  18. lauralittleninja

Snuggles with my Ted 💜💜

Just thought id share some pics of me and Ted snuggling over the xmas period :) Sent from my GT-I9505
  19. lauralittleninja

Rabbit Savvy vet wanted !

Had some interesting info given to me at my vets today which has led me to start looking for a new vet. Does anyone know any rabbit savvy vets in the ringwood / hampshire dorset area ?? Sent from my GT-I9505
  20. lauralittleninja

Vet talking rubbish?!?!

Ok so I took my single bun ted to the vets today to discuss being neutered and the plan was to check today and book procedue for next week. Unfortunately teds man bits r a little small so he will have to wait another month to see if he grows some more. I was actually shocked at the vets as he...
Back