• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

Rabbit questions?

I might be getting a pair of rabbits in march for my birthday and I have a few questions 1.What makes a hutch and run fox prof? 2.What do you do with rabbits when you go on holiday? 3.Do rabbits need to go to the vet other than for spaying/neutering? 4. Will fake grass effect rabbits if they...
  2. I

Questions about rabbits?

I might be getting rabbits in march for my birthday. I have a few questions: 1. What makes a rabbit hutch fox prof? 2. What do you do with rabbits when you go on holiday? 3. What's the minimum size hutch a pair of rabbits should have (in cm please) ? 4. Do rabbits need to go to the vet other...
  3. I

trying to convince parents for a Rabbit

Hi there everybody i would like some tips on how to convince my mum for a rabbit please the reason she says no is because she says they pee everywhere and also there are foxes round where i live plz help? p.s i already have a hamster
Back