• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Riggs

Look who's living near me.

We have got a lot of wildies living on the edge of a park near me so used to seeing them out and about in the mornings and evenings, the other day I spotted this little bunster on the verge with some other wildies, it was the unusual colouring that caught my eye and just had to get some photos...
  2. Riggs

Happy Easter

Blosskins says "Happy Easter Hoomins" Blue says " Nom Nom Nom"
  3. Riggs

End The Cage Age

Hi everyone, Just a heads up, Compassion in World Farming are about to hand in a petition to Brussels in an attempt to stop caged rabbit farming in Europe, the petition closes on the 9th of March and will be submitted on the 14th. So far they have over 500,00 signatures however If you haven't...
  4. Riggs

My two book ends

Blosskins and Blue chillin out the other day looking like a pair of mis-matched bookends And just to show that the do get on quite well, sharing a treat.
  5. Riggs

The Return of Blossom and Blue

Hi Everyone, Not posted any thing about my two Bunsters for ages, things have been rather hectic here this year with lots of changes going on, however things are beginning to settle down now so thought, as I have a few spare moments (A rare thing these days) I would give you all...
  6. Riggs

Bloss has had enough...

...Of me pointing a camera at her and tell's me so.
  7. Riggs

Bloss and Blue Garden Time

Finally sunny days and my days off have come together so me and the guys have had some quality garden time, was nice to see them enjoying the sunshine and exploring the garden again. Being free range in the garden is still a bit new to Blue but he is getting the hang of it although it does take...
  8. Riggs

Bloss and Blue, Update in Photos

Hi Everybody and everybun, Here is an update from us in photos. Blue has now realy settled in and as we have had some nice days has had the opportunity to explore the garden as well as the house. It's nice to get out in the garden again Don't worry Blue it's safe out here. It does look...
  9. Riggs

Love Is:

Sharing a Litter Tray.
  10. Riggs

Blossom's update / Introducing Blue

Hi Everyone, as promised here finally is my Blossom update. As many of you will already know Blossom came to me as a partner for my little man Malcolm who sadly left us for the Bridge after a short illness back in February 14, As Blosskin's is such a sociable girl I decided that she should have...
  11. Riggs

We're back. Been shopping

Hi everyone, not been posting for a while, lots of family stuff going on, a broken computer and a rather hectic work schedule have all contributed to the lack of participation but updates on Blosskin's and her new partner to follow. Was out shopping a couple of days ago and saw these in...
  12. Riggs

Lucky my little fighter, 20th Sept 2014

Many of you will already know some of Lucky story but I haven't done any updates for a while and never imagined that it would end up being here. My little friend Lucky lost mobility in his back legs at the beginning of August and after some consultation and monitoring was treated for EC, He...
  13. Riggs

Lucky Update. UD: Looks like I have an EC Bun on my hands

Hi everybody, This is an update to my recent post in Rabbit Chat which I meant to post here so if you want to catch up with that one pop across and look for Lucky's Progress. As I said over there Lucky has recently been having balance issues on his rear legs and after a visit to the Vets was...
  14. Riggs

Lucky's progress.

Hi Everybody, Haven't posted for ages, had a lot of Family and work stuff taking up too much of my time and the time I have had to myself has been spent with my furry friends. For anyone that has followed lucky's story her is an update, some good some not so good. Lucky has...
  15. Riggs

Lucky and Blossom update prompted by dizzyg

Thanks to dizzyg for asking after Lucky on another thread. Sorry it has Been a while since the last update, it has been very busy here with work and Family stuff going on and of course our new arrival. As some of you will know Lucky is a 4 1/2 year old half wildie who came to us 8 weeks ago as...
  16. Riggs

Blossom & Lucky Home at last

Picked Blossom and her new partner Luck up from Auntyanimal's last night, so good to have them home. So far Lucky has spent most of his time hiding in the bottom of the castle with occasional adventures out to check out his new surroundings. Blossom is being mildly uninterested in him now that...
  17. Riggs

Blossom away on a courting holiday

The house is so empty without her. After loosing my little man Malcolm a couple of weeks ago and after considerable deliberation I decided that Blossom should have the opportunity to meet a friend sooner rather than later. Although it all seems a bit quick for me Blossom loves company and...
  18. Riggs

Malcolm, my little man.

After weeks of vets visits, increasing medication, syringe and hand feeding my friend, my little man, Husbun to Blossom, my Malcolm lost his fight to stay with us and left for the Bridge. He had a wonderful day yesterday, getting to go out into the garden to bask in the sun and forage for...
  19. Riggs

Poorly Malcolm, Vibes Please.

The last week has been a bit of a struggle here as Malcolm lost his appetite last monday and would only eat fresh veg and a bit of hay, unfortunately despite starting him on Metoclpramide and Fiberplex we saw no real improvement so it was off to the Vets on Wednesday, so with the addition of...
  20. Riggs

My Beloved Thumpa

It is a year ago to the day that my origibun Thumpa left for the bridge, she is still sorely missed, I have lit a candle for you today, my beautiful girl. She passed away on her 5th birthday which was way too soon, I will always be grateful for the time we had together. As A young Bun By The...
Back