• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

My new rescue boy

Thank you, I cant understand why someone wouldn't want him! Hes a little timid but comes up for a fuss and is settling in nicely xx
  2. H

Rabbit run

Thanks for the replies, I might try the puppy pen panel idea as that seems pretty easy and cheap:) My girl doesnt really dig but we have a new boy on the block so don't know about his digging habits yet!
  3. H

My new rescue boy

After sadly losing my buck a week ago, I went to visit a lovely lady named Kerry at cuddly critters rescue. She was fantastic, I took Heather with me and she liked the first boy we tried her with. I didn't look at any more as they seemed to get on well, and so Barley came home with us. Its as...
  4. H

Rabbit run

Yes thats what I would worry about. I have just ordered a huge chicken coop with plenty of floor space which will go on the patio, the buns can go out in their grass run when im home. Thanks xx
  5. H

Rabbit run

This might be a silly question but do you leave your buns in their run when you go out? Mine doesnt have a mesh base, its just sat on the grass and pegged down, is this safe to leave them in?
  6. H

storing hay

I can get a whole bale in a wheelie bin, well most of it :)
  7. H

hi

hurrah!! thank you lovely people, Heather and I are off to visit a lady on saturday who has several neutered rescue boys, lets hope my girlie likes one of them. I wouldnt have found her without your help. I shall update you on saturday. Thanks again, this forum has a wonderful vibe, so...
  8. H

hi

Aww thanks peeps:) I have emailed the first link and am off to contact the others, keep ya paws crossed for me xx
  9. H

hi

Hi, My name is Louise. I have joined this forum hoping someone can help me. I sadly lost my neutered buck last night and have a lonely doe here:( I am looking for either a buck that is free that i will pay to have neutered or a already neutered buck that i will happily pay for. My girl is 18...
Back