• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

please get your rabbits vaccinated...

Just wanted to say how awful myxymatosis is and a little jab can save them from suffering and dying. We were given wrong advice and as a result didn't get our two giant rabbits vaccinated. They had the best of everything else and were very fit and happy young bunnies. Then last week basil caught...
  2. J

fox attack/ myxy

Thoughts please..... My two giant rabbits have lived loose I'm our large garden for the last three years with me shutting them into their aviary and shed at night. Last couple of weeks they have decided they didn't want to come in at night and as they have made large burrow s etc it's impossible...
  3. J

So sad :( What did my rabbit die of?!!

I'm so sad my poor Flo bun had to be put to sleep today. Flo was a 20 month old mini rex and so lovely. She was fine- no signs of illness- only slight thing her eyes in the last couple of weeks seemed a tiny bit cloudy but I thought maybe she was developing cataracts- she was totally herself...
Back