• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

It wasn't us honest!!!!

Of course it wasn't you! What a beautiful pair of pigglies! :love:
  2. S

Hello!

You asked for photos.......here goes! Here is Bugs - the stray bunny that started it all: and this is Lola, his new wife (also found as a stray but by the RSPCA, not us!): They make a gorgeous pair but are total opposites in looks, behaviour & attitude. Here's hoping they decide they like...
  3. S

Do bunnies on antibiotics need probiotics?

He's had a pain relief injection at the vets. He seems happy enough & the almost constant mounting that was happening on Sat has eased off! The lovely thing was that his new buddy went to the vets with him & the pair of them were snuggling up together!:love:
  4. S

Do bunnies on antibiotics need probiotics?

Hi we collected our 2 newly bonded buns on Sat. Bugs has been to the vets today 'cos his penis is swollen & stuck out! :? We've been given Baytril to give him 2xdaily for 5 days. Should we also be giving him probiotics? (I know guinea pigs need them...just new bunny owner!)
  5. S

Hello!

I posted the photos yesterday & got a message saying it was waiting to be ok'd by a mod...no sign of it yet... :(
  6. S

Hello!

Thanks Webble! Here goes... Woo hoo I think it worked!! :D
  7. S

Hello!

I've just tried - but can't seem to upload photos! :cry:
  8. S

Hello!

Hi everyone! I'm Sue. I'm a mum to 2 humans and 5 guinea pigs & I've just joined the forum to get some up-to-date advice about rabbits. This is our story: we were 'found' by a stray bunny a few weeks ago. We put him into a spare hutch (our 5 guinea pigs live indoors during the colder weather)...
Back