• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Lilja

Available Individual: Cute dwarf lop pair in Bedfordshire - owner emigrating

These bunnies are still looking for home. Kasper is now 6yr and Maia is 5yr. Kasper has since the first post had some kidney problems and stasis twice. He does not require medication at the moment just drinks bit more. He might need meds in the future. Because of his issues they need someone...
  2. Lilja

Humping...when does it stop? Bonding neutered bunnies

Thank you for your advise. Hope it calms down soon.
  3. Lilja

That was my instinct to leave them to it but it's so non stop now that I'm getting worried that one of them is going to get stressed. He is the only one grunting. She just ignores or tries to get away. I did call to the vet where they were registered and the receptionist confirmed that he had...
  4. Lilja

My first post to the forum so please be gentle. I aquired a pair of bunnies, about 3 years old and both neutered. Male and female, male was neutered over a year ago and female longer than that. Old owner said that they have had daily play time together nearly daily for long time and there never...
Back